[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

"
Angelic2k8 wrote:
"
Serafan wrote:
"
Angelic2k8 wrote:
Hey I started using your guide and I have a few questions.

Currently I'm lvl 49 and just finished Act 2 (Cruel), however I feel extremely underpowered.
White mobs take 4-6 hits to kill with Dual Strike (720dps) and I can barely take 2-3 hits before I die. I know my gear is not what it could be.
I ran into a brick wall and was forced to run Fellshrine for hours on end, and not even a single drop... (just hit a new wall in act 3)
tried to trade, noone had any upgrades (or wanted to mutch for to little)

so my questions are as follows:
Is there a "safe" and "good" place to farm for gear?
What kind of gear should I start looking for?
At what level should I trade out my OH weapon for a "Shield"?

Thanks in advance, Love your guide =)

~Angelic~

Have you tried getting basic items with good color/links and making your own weapons? As a point of reference my level 40 shadow has over 1200 listed dps with Dual Strike. I don't think it would take something amazing to have a large benefit for you.

Yes I tried, the biggest problem is Orbs. I have seen a total of 3 Chaos orbs with all my characters combined (my luck just doesn't exist) :P

what about orb of chance? They are pretty common, sure it isn't a guaranteed rare but it happens often enough.

"
Eidanx wrote:
Hi.

I have one question, what's the moment to use Blood Rage? I'm 24 and have the gem, and when I use the spell I lose half of my life. If I'm not wrong, I think the purpose of the gem is stay active in huge groups of mobs, to clear them fastly, but it really seems to me that lacks of something that give it to you back some life. I also tried Warlords and felt a little weird.

Hope someone write some constructive feedback, and thanks for the build :)

I would think you use it once you have finally speced into chaos inocualtion. That way you are immune to the dmg from it.
hi , have another question , someone can explain me vaal pact ( don't understand life recovery from flask & regeneration has no effect )

thankx
"
hi , have another question , someone can explain me vaal pact ( don't understand life recovery from flask & regeneration has no effect )

thankx

Life leech in this game is capped at 20% of your max life per second. If for example you have 1000 health and you have lets say 30% life leech you would leech 300 health, but because of the mechanics of life leech it would take 2 seconds for you to get the full 300 health(not sure if the game, 200 on the first second and the remaining 100 on the 2nd second.

Vaal pact makes it so you get 300 all at once but makes it so health flasks and regenerate ___ health per second type effects restore 0 health.
"
Serafan wrote:
"

thankx

Life leech in this game is capped at 20% of your max life per second. If for example you have 1000 health and you have lets say 30% life leech you would leech 300 health, but because of the mechanics of life leech it would take 2 seconds for you to get the full 300 health(not sure if the game, 200 on the first second and the remaining 100 on the 2nd second.

Vaal pact makes it so you get 300 all at once but makes it so health flasks and regenerate ___ health per second type effects restore 0 health.

does this have anything to do with why u dont go life leach gem with nthis build?
and only stick to berserker rage.
cant decide. would realy apriciate some input from any1 here.

should i get : for 13 gcps
468 ES shield with 40% cold res (i already have 59% cold res)

or should i get : for 6 gcps
273 ES shield with
40% light res (i have only 27% light res. which is my lowest res)
just got to act 3 normal and i cant pass the first quest
i die alot and i do low damage, my dps is about 90 - 130 and got about 600 armour.
what should i do?
Hey do we keep our lightning strike at lvl 9 for ever?
"
BLU3DR3AM wrote:

Sorry to steal your glory Inva... :p

no worries! you, mallow, nagarashi and others are helping me loads by helping me answer questions. appreciate it! :)

"
PumpFIST wrote:
cant decide. would realy apriciate some input from any1 here.

should i get : for 13 gcps
468 ES shield with 40% cold res (i already have 59% cold res)

or should i get : for 6 gcps
273 ES shield with
40% light res (i have only 27% light res. which is my lowest res)

468 ES shield for sure. light res can be gotten from rings, that amount of ES is massive
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
"no worries! you, mallow, nagarashi and others are helping me loads by helping me answer questions. appreciate it! :)"

Coincidentally I think I just did some Fellshrine runs with him in a public party o_O

"
Hey do we keep our lightning strike at lvl 9 for ever?

You don't have to treat everything as set in stone, lol...
but what you have to do is ask yourself - can I support the cost of leveling it higher?

imo it's a waste to level it up a lot because I don't want to have to be dependant on my gear having +str.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info