[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

"
dougian2 wrote:
Is this build still viable?
What about HC? Would you recommend it?

With gear yes its viable. Build tho is very susceptible to puncture and hard hits from physical dmg. Also w/o purity your Resistances are capped at only 75%. But in saying that if geared it has great Facetank capability with bit crits + VP it ensures you will be able to down those Boss's the rest of the team doesnt want to get close too.

As far as play-style goes you tend sit at the back of group constantly moving your position then picking off priority targets with flicker + Double strike or sitting to the back/sides spamming LS.

So far highest i have gotten is lvl 84/85 with a ci crit dagger in HC doing 72-75 maps. Died to 71 Puncture map boss with Vulnerability + 30% boss dmg, FPS lag + wasn't attacking at the time and i dropped to 0% in a second before i could react.
IGN: Blackroset
Last edited by Dunnzo on Sep 11, 2013, 3:03:45 PM
hello, I've been reading up abit of the last pages in this guide, i wanted to know if there is any major changes that i should keep in mind when doing this build.
I only started playing a month ago and this is my first char, so i dont know if anything has changed in the previous patches besides de 50% ES increase from CI.

This is my current skill tree, anything that i should respec? Currently aiming for strong arm, overcharge, mind and matter and body and soul nodes.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcFfQx9DkgQexB_ES8RUBGWFdcWvxnXHhofAiepKCoo-io4KwosvyzhLR8wVDbFO-FBh0cGTLNQMFZjVupW9VzGX2pjQ20ZcFJwVnDVd_16uH3jfll_xoLHhq6H24hCiGuLeowLjoqQG5fQmVeZmpoTnaOio6Z_pwinK6c0rGauk7GztMW1SLb3uJO5Prl8u9bAUcEAwcXB88Lsw23GnteG2CTYdtsa227b1OL344Tp_utj6-7sGOyw7UHz6vVL_Kv_kw==

This is my gear, not the best but what i can afford at the moment
Spoiler

@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline
Last edited by Sixnia on Sep 19, 2013, 3:31:12 PM
how does inner force compete with 5x6% ES nodes in center? No matter how much you boost grace your dodge rating still sucks and lvl 20 discipline is 212 ES clarity adds 21% so 256 ES total from it, namely, 44,52 ES bonus.
The question is obvious: if you have 1500 ES on your gear those 5x6% nodes add 30% more, that's 441 more ES compared to 44.52 es that you gain on discipline. Also, those 5 nodes would boost discipline lvl 20 (212 es) 9% more than inner force obviously...

I mean, when Inner force used to give 30+ % to everything that buffs you it was worth it, more from granite, more from quicksilver, etc, now that has been taken away, I don't see any reason why would anyone take it unless it's an Aura tank (7+ auras)?!

PS. I dropped grace entirely, I dropped EV/ES shield for AR/ES kite +24 all res shield, I stopped using lightning strike since it stops at every rock, corner or bump on the ground, I replaced it with 6L flicker strike with multristrike in links. Crit weakness on mobs, press button, win. Not win? Press again. :P

EDIT: To be honest, I am rarely playing my shadow. Desync is so bad (even without multistrike) that it's almost unplayable. It's a shame really but whether you use LS as main or flicker or whatever, you need to use whirling blades and with frenzy charges up, desync is imminent when u use it. If you use it for escape, 50/50 chance whether you will live or die.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Sep 28, 2013, 1:52:32 PM
"
Ludak021 wrote:
how does inner force compete with 5x6% ES nodes in center? No matter how much you boost grace your dodge rating still sucks and lvl 20 discipline is 212 ES clarity adds 21% so 256 ES total from it, namely, 44,52 ES bonus.
The question is obvious: if you have 1500 ES on your gear those 5x6% nodes add 30% more, that's 441 more ES compared to 44.52 es that you gain on discipline. Also, those 5 nodes would boost discipline lvl 20 (212 es) 9% more than inner force obviously...

I mean, when Inner force used to give 30+ % to everything that buffs you it was worth it, more from granite, more from quicksilver, etc, now that has been taken away, I don't see any reason why would anyone take it unless it's an Aura tank (7+ auras)?!

PS. I dropped grace entirely, I dropped EV/ES shield for AR/ES kite +24 all res shield, I stopped using lightning strike since it stops at every rock, corner or bump on the ground, I replaced it with 6L flicker strike with multristrike in links. Crit weakness on mobs, press button, win. Not win? Press again. :P

EDIT: To be honest, I am rarely playing my shadow. Desync is so bad (even without multistrike) that it's almost unplayable. It's a shame really but whether you use LS as main or flicker or whatever, you need to use whirling blades and with frenzy charges up, desync is imminent when u use it. If you use it for escape, 50/50 chance whether you will live or die.

Do you play in a softcore or hardcore League?
which reward bonus for the bandits should I choose for cruel after the patch?
18% damage or 8% attack speed?
Great Guide- thanks
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Hi guys! i've mana problems with my lvl 70 shadow..
I'm using Lightning Strike linked with Faster Attack, Weapon Ele Damage and Melee Physical Damage in a R-R-R-G Chest (non 5l): it does 38-76 fire damage, 339-1525 lightning damage and only 167-657 phys damage (lus 165-647 cold damage if i run hatred).

I've a total of 535 of mana, 389 when i run Discipline and 271 mana when i runa Discipline + Hatred

Mind Drinker is noth enough..

I guess i should use Mana Leech instead of Faster attack, bu i lose a bit of dps..is there any other way to grant me a nice mana leech??
"
Troll4Life wrote:
which reward bonus for the bandits should I choose for cruel after the patch?
18% damage or 8% attack speed?

Damage for Flicker Strike, Frenzy & (maybe) Cyclone.
Attack Speed for other skills.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
Hi guys! i've mana problems with my lvl 70 shadow..
I'm using Lightning Strike linked with Faster Attack, Weapon Ele Damage and Melee Physical Damage in a R-R-R-G Chest (non 5l): it does 38-76 fire damage, 339-1525 lightning damage and only 167-657 phys damage (lus 165-647 cold damage if i run hatred).

I've a total of 535 of mana, 389 when i run Discipline and 271 mana when i runa Discipline + Hatred

Mind Drinker is noth enough..

I guess i should use Mana Leech instead of Faster attack, bu i lose a bit of dps..is there any other way to grant me a nice mana leech??

Depends how much Dmg your LS is actually doing vs your Attack speed. Higher your dmg more you will eventually get back from mind drinker.
IGN: Blackroset
did anybody look at the inoffical new passive talent tree on reddit (i know its not final).
but anyway, it looks like we wont be able to reach "vaal pact" anymore...one of our key-skills...!
time to sell all our ci crit dagger gear?
what do you guys think
Last edited by Numenking on Oct 16, 2013, 6:09:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info