[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

"
Atlas305 wrote:
"
DeathTouch wrote:
Hey Invalesco, Are you planning on updating this with 1.0?

He is long gone bro. But if he saw what they did to Vaal Pact he would be turning in his grave.

Ha. Shows how out of the loop I am.
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
Now we just wait for Vaal Pact unique.. if i only had 1000$ spare.
I can't see your passive skill tree. Its not completed.

Ty and nice build!
"
PoR0 wrote:
Now we just wait for Vaal Pact unique.. if i only had 1000$ spare.

You were saying?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bloodseeker
and give up my 300 dps weapon for that thing? i rather get vaal pact node tbh
@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline
why there r holes in the build? i mean jumping from one skill to another, i dont understand what to peak... any help?
"
Sixnia wrote:
and give up my 300 dps weapon for that thing? i rather get vaal pact node tbh

Losing Vaal Pact isn't a big deal, really. The only usefulness it came handy for was when you were blasting through phys reflect mobs. Now you just have to play with a little more awareness and utilize the tools you have better.
ign: Kiyumori , Rhea_Morte
ok people im back, havent played this game since about 1 month after the onslught was gonna end since i died, unfortunatley and to be honest this build is still viable and im also doing it again on nemesis.

always been a fanboy of this build and i have always runned this build no matter what league, except for standard league since i dont play that league only hardcore =)
if you guys have any question you can always ask them here, and i will soon release the build for CI shadow. and i want people to not forget that this build is still viable, and yes VP is a bit further away but no worries you can still get it and get other nodes along the way that is not wasted at all ;)
signature?

my gear atm sad i know :(.
Last edited by grandson on Oct 28, 2013, 6:32:50 PM
I also need help with the skill tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info