[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

"
Dunnzo wrote:
"
if you are gonna 6link double strike why no melee splash? or are you thinking about melee every single one and no aoe for big packs? this looks to sketchy you will not make it like that and wasting 1 socket for life leech seems a bit stupid, well do what you feel like but you are gonna rip if no vaal pact

Because every man and his dog runs super high AOE dps and if you had read what i said correctly which you did not, i had said the build was purely made for focusing down priority targets and boss's, such as titty bitchs,Acid bombers, Arc mages, Necros, totems etc etc. and i currently run a 5L DS with 25k+ dps and a 4L LS with 17k dps. So yes i would and will have my DS in my 5/6L for bursting boss's and my LS in my 4L to assist with AOE packs

And amusing ill rip cause no vaalapct is Naive and ignorant. Your saying every build out that that doesn't have Vaalpact reeps? people who life leech non instantly will Reep? No i dont think so, i think your totally missing the point of the build that it lose's VP but gains super high Block Chance and More EV on an already Super High ES Character.

Let me guess your a Dual Strike mele splash multi strike Duelist? If so its no surprise there were i can see were your ignorense is coming from and further discussing this topic with someone of such a closed mind who follows the flavor of the month will go no where.

wait what? link me your es if this is softcore then do as you wish i didnt mean to insult you in anyway, but what im talking about is harcore/onslaught and if you really only have a double strike on a 6link and 4link on LS i doubt you have enough dps to kill a whole pack fast it will take you so long time, especially in maps.

and no im no duelist, i acctually run a shadow as main and at the side a ci freeze pulsor, you are now just now ignorant yourelf and saying what im running when you dont know even what characters i like to do.

if you dont want to get some critic then why are you even asking something in this thread?
do as you please im not here stopping you
signature?
"
Guys, due to your very high dps, how do you deal with reflect mobs? isn't it Dangerous to spam LS? what's the bet way to deal with them 100% safe?

i myself i just spam them with LS even in double reflect maps because i always run a topaz flask and LS is half physical and half lighting damage and part cold dmg. the topaz is the return of the reflect form lighting so i dont take myself so much dmg from reflect. and as long as you dont oneshot yourself on reflect you can still spam whatever skill you have and get back the dmg as leech
signature?
"
wait what? link me your es if this is softcore then do as you wish i didnt mean to insult you in anyway, but what im talking about is harcore/onslaught and if you really only have a double strike on a 6link and 4link on LS i doubt you have enough dps to kill a whole pack fast it will take you so long time, especially in maps.

and no im no duelist, i acctually run a shadow as main and at the side a ci freeze pulsor, you are now just now ignorant yourelf and saying what im running when you dont know even what characters i like to do.

if you dont want to get some critic then why are you even asking something in this thread?

I ran with you today in a few maps, im on Hardcore, Currently 7.5K ES. My 6L has DS in it and LS 4L in my Gloves, i switch gems sometimes depending on the Mods of a map but mostly i use DS in my 6L, and trust me even tho LS is a 4L it does substantially high dps and takes me a mater of seconds to kill large packs of mobs in maps, if i must i can post some SS's of my Hardcore dps tooltips.

I expect criticism but i just feel as if in your reply's you don't even consider the possibly of dropping instant LL for more Mitigation, the key is balance. Dont get me wrong i love VP But down the line there is the possibility of dropping it for more and a lot more mitigation while also getting more dmg, like i said i dont know if it could work could be terrible but it could also be viable and something to play with. For now i will be keeping the build im using, i can face tank any map last boss atm in 6 man groups, Temple Piety( was a rush i can tell you lol), Cells Void dog, onlything left on the check list is Creama boss.
IGN: Blackroset
Last edited by Dunnzo on Aug 8, 2013, 4:12:13 AM
"
Guys, due to your very high dps, how do you deal with reflect mobs? isn't it Dangerous to spam LS? what's the bet way to deal with them 100% safe?

I dont spam. Do you cross a road before looking both ways? Same as dps'ing in maps, always check for reflect rare's in maps and even more so in reflect maps. I dont mess aroud n with Phys reflect, My DS would 1/2 shot me with my crit and my LS does enough dmg that even physical reflect hurts more so then elemental reflect.

If your map comp is good there should always be someone else to pick up the slack when you your self can not dps.
"
Dunnzo wrote:
"

I ran with you today in a few maps, im on Hardcore, Currently 7.5K ES. My 6L has DS in it and LS 4L in my Gloves, i switch gems sometimes depending on the Mods of a map but mostly i use DS in my 6L, and trust me even tho LS is a 4L it does substantially high dps and takes me a mater of seconds to kill large packs of mobs in maps, if i must i can post some SS's of my Hardcore dps tooltips.

I expect criticism but i just feel as if in your reply's you don't even consider the possibly of dropping instant LL for more Mitigation, the key is balance. Dont get me wrong i love VP But down the line there is the possibility of dropping it for more and a lot more mitigation while also getting more dmg, like i said i dont know if it could work could be terrible but it could also be viable and something to play with. For now i will be keeping the build im using, i can face tank any map last boss atm in 6 man groups, Temple Piety( was a rush i can tell you lol), Cells Void dog, onlything left on the check list is Creama boss.

i dont play hardcore i only play onslaught and i run solo so how can you say that i ran some maps with me?
signature?
"
Makavelit0t0 wrote:
"
Dunnzo wrote:
"

i dont play hardcore i only play onslaught and i run solo so how can you say that i ran some maps with me?

never mind thought it was you, some1 else wth the name Boomshackalacks
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Last edited by Necrogue on Aug 21, 2013, 4:06:59 AM
Reave actually works well with flicker strike! When things surround you, just flicker to another spot where everything can be hit by reave again.
Last edited by Nangingg on Aug 21, 2013, 3:32:35 PM
Just a notice here Invalesco. They recently fixed Inner force so it doesn't effect Granites/flasks anymore. Thats the reason it got increased to 15%. Just since your guys says so.

Nice guide - original ol' skool CI Daggar :D
Last edited by Harmster on Aug 27, 2013, 8:39:43 PM
Is this build still viable?
What about HC? Would you recommend it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info