[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

"
Alros wrote:

So to sum it up:
All elemental damage dealt with the weapon will also hit other mobs with the projectiles.
+melee support doesn't work for the projectiles
increased physical with xy from passives work for the initial hit and are thus converted to the projectiles?
Projectiles consist of lightning and phsical damage? (aswell as any other elements present in the inital hit?)

Yes,
That's right
Yes
Yes! I realised the last one myself because I found myself leeching from distance with LS during a 1-week HC Race. It's awesome :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Oct 29, 2012, 11:44:17 AM
Thanks for the clarification! :)
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
yw! :)

also, looking forward to trying to beat 2 level 68 vaal oversouls :D should be fun

Unavailable

part2!
Unavailable
Build of the Week 14
Last edited by Invalesco on Dec 6, 2012, 10:51:00 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Invalesco wrote:

also, looking forward to trying to beat 2 level 68 vaal oversouls :D should be fun

Unavailable

stream?
"
kadrek91 wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:

Unavailable

stream?

haha I'm kinda noob at streaming. No idea how to do it and doing it will probably cause my FPS to shoot down further. >.< I will however record the entire map run down and hope that the 2 vaals won't cause too much lag :)
Build of the Week 14
Unavailable

This map was the most exciting map I've ever done! Heart is still pumping. Two vaals is certainly fun to fight! Sadly the video only captured the beginning scene at eternal lab although the fighting sounds were playing in the background. Gonna try and get another maze map and try again
Build of the Week 14
After a first playthrough with this toon I find that Elemental Hit is by far the strongest skill for the poor.
It only requires a fast weapon to be effectively. Besides you need a seriously good rare to beat a simple +1 Melee Skill with IAS magic dagger.
I rolled this one:
Unavailable

Ironically it only took three chaos to get these mods. However it took ~40 chromatics to get GGG. That's RNG I guess.

I would think that Elemental Hit + WED must be brutal, but I have not come across one yet even though the mana cost might be quite elevated.

As I still haven't recovered significant wealth post-0.9.12qq I plan to head south from the right Nullification cluster to Crystal Skin. From there I am heading west through the fifth frenzy charge to the notables around the Ranger starting position.
It looks rather promising but will keep me busy to the early 70s.
[Standard league - UTC +2]
Last edited by sevenOfDiamonds on Oct 30, 2012, 9:56:11 AM
that's actually a very good boot blade. and you're right, the mods on that dagger, although not impressive enough to be a powerful physical dagger, does make it a very good dagger for ele hit, primarily because of it's +1 melee, increased base crit chance and IAS which synergises well with Ele Hit. Attaching it to mana leech was a good idea coz Ele Hit consumes huge amount of mana, especially if you're going to link it to WED.

Hope you get lucky with another nice ambusher or imperial skean :)

Meanwhile, minor update:

Recorded some high level rare map runs:
Level 69 Necropolis
Level 66 Jungle Valley
Level 65 Strand

The necropolis was a reflect physical map, so was pretty tough.

On the lookout for another maze map to roll twin vaals on. the previous one was heart-thumpingly exciting. pity i screwed up the recording. The recording on the other map runs seemed to do ok.
Build of the Week 14
Kongrats for making Buiild of the Week #14!
"
killfear wrote:
Kongrats for making Buiild of the Week #14!

Thanks killfear! :D
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info