0.11.0e Patch Notes

Poetry Chris, pure poetry.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
I was thinking..
b4 the patch notes from this came out, was there like a huge ammount of created accounts since it doesnt aplly to old accounts..heheh
they probly worked hard to create those
Yo Chris, ima letchu finish, but Kripp is the greatest player in the world. And if rhoas can kill him they clearly need a nerf.

/sarcasm.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Good idea.

Are you planning to add options to tune down particles and preload resources?
"
Psyborg wrote:
I dont believe this will affect RMTers that much, they will play one character up to 25 and be good to go...

And then their account gets banned.........
Last edited by Ascendic on Jun 14, 2013, 2:56:11 AM
Drop it to level 20, then increase the NUMBER of items you can trade until unlimited until 40!
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
"
Novalisk wrote:
The 25 thing is even good for legit new accounts.

For a new player, getting twinked by your buddy ruins the fun of finding item on your own.

Edit: Actually they can still drop items for you, this doesn't change anything then.

You can't do drop trade either.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Keep up the good work!
As long as you have 1 /ONE level 25 or higher character on your account there is no problem at all with any new character you create. I think this is an acceptable step in the right direction against RMT.

BTW. When did the 'Closed Beta' supporter thing happen? ---->
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jun 14, 2013, 2:55:32 AM
"
Chris wrote:

I rarely get angry reading feedback, but your post achieved it. These changes will have the effects that we want because we are doing an awful lot of other stuff to go with it. You may claim it's impossible to destroy RMT, but we see clear improvements with each change we make. It will not be worth their time to bother with our game. We are not going to give up this fight.

Chris just went

Last edited by Ascendic on Jun 14, 2013, 3:41:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info