New Video: Dyadus Detonate Dead [The Dyadus Thread]

So release is out (well, at this hour, the patch download that is) and I'm waiting patiently for the first Dyadus drop to get posted in the uniques thread. Fingers crossed that you guys like it. Thanks again all for your contributions and feedback and ideas. I really enjoyed this unique unique-making process (no pun intended) and all credit goes to Rory for his logical advice and patience with my incessant chasers. Maybe if I have time one day, I may just follow up this post with our email exchange (the key ones at least) so you guys can see how the entire creation process went.

Thanks to GGG too for giving me this great opportunity to do something special to celebrate the birth of my twins with(well, they're 16 months old now... so it's a little far from their birth, but still). Means a lot to me! My wife's making t-shirts with Dyadus printed on it soon. Maybe I'll post up the photos of the real life Dyadus wearing T-shirts with their pixel forms on them ;)

As always, looking forward to hearing what you guys think about the unique and what builds you would do with it. Cheers!
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1p2k60/new_unique_infernal_axe_softcore/

Don't know if it's the first drop but there ya go!

You're very lucky that GGG decided to finally fix cleave with this patch :)
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
thanks wooser! saw it. now that it's out, i'm feeling strangely empty...

-joking!- heh.

holy shit!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Wooser69 wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1p2k60/new_unique_infernal_axe_softcore/

Don't know if it's the first drop but there ya go!

You're very lucky that GGG decided to finally fix cleave with this patch :)

I found it 25 mins after servers went up.

edit: wtf i can't link it >_>

IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
Last edited by Shodokan123 on Oct 23, 2013, 11:19:27 PM
AH Lucky you! :D I'm hoping I have the same luck as you do ;) Alternatively, if you drop another say 3 - 4 more in the next day or 2, if you feel like you need to donate it to someone, I'm very happy to help you on that front ;)
Dual wield axe elemental berserker mode engage.
just found 1 tonight!

now... time to figure out the best build to combine it with the legacy soul taker i found in anarchy

any ideas of a good build with these 2? i've never run ele dmg melee, and i'd assume ele reflect could be a major problem
In what league dyadus drop?
IGN: Puskurcina
zguza, it drops in all leagues.

spoko, lucky you! congrats! :D I guess if you're pairing it with soul taker then half your dps will be ele and half will be physical. I'd say that that actually mitigates reflect quite a bit ;)

i'm not sure which passives to go towards for a ele/phys mix build, but dual wield skills wise, the most instinctive one for me would be dual strike + melee splash given the recent cleave nerf. Otherwise, I've heard about spectral throw being quite popular too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info