New Video: Dyadus Detonate Dead [The Dyadus Thread]

Looks amazing.. Can't wait till GGG adds 3D arts for all of the uniques especially this one.
Really cool unique there. Just looking at the mods it could be very very powerful. Hopefully its not OP and well balanced.

But I really like the idea behind it for sure. Good work.
Standard Forever
It seems really unique and interesting, X and Y have to be pretty high for it to be worthwhile though. It seems at if any armored unique without +80 life can't realistically be used, and any weapon without +150% physical can't be used. Hopefully they balance it well enough with the flat ele mods. Seems to push it into an IAS scion that goes over to templar for catalyze and dueslist / ranger for DW nodes.
Thinking some more you could create a pretty silly CI cyclone user with EE, considering the two weapons only deal damage of one type as their main damage source. 2 dual wielding templar builds suddenly a reality, good unique.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
The_x_ile wrote:
depand on rolls - that can be really OP for fire trapper :)
use cold snap multi trap to chill al tree, than throw fire trap (depand on rolls it can become better than the searing touch :) )

This actually seems like alot of fun. Maybe if it had "more" burning damage, it would give Searing Touch a run for its money. Imagine using arctic breath, fire traps and elemental equilibrium!
Last edited by someonenum2 on Oct 14, 2013, 5:18:23 PM
interesting unique. i hope they keep the atk speed! would be nice to have some competition for soul taker.
My Build http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/496321
Gear shops thread: 486133 and 460916
Jewelry shop thread: 512124
IGN: Elyf
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Thinking some more you could create a pretty silly CI cyclone user with EE, considering the two weapons only deal damage of one type as their main damage source. 2 dual wielding templar builds suddenly a reality, good unique.

This is a fun thing to do, I did it with elemental hit back in CB. The problem however is that you can't have +damage to ANY element on ANY piece of gear. That sweet ass ring with +tri res, +life, and +4 cold damage, can't use it.
Sounds nice would fit a theme build I have very well, but am also afraid the Soul taker with physical damage chilling is the better combo (I hate that axe, while I so much wanted an unique axe). Sounds nice, but I hope the figures can be manged such that dual wielding them is the most interesting option (instead of the soul taker one).
Enemies burned by you have a +20% chance of becoming chilled fits a lot better I think.
As someone painting (bad) i dislike the design of the lenght of the handle and the dragontail should entangle the handle because no warrior could fight with this short handle + side of the dragon tail (unbalanced weighting and the tail is in the way for movement). Then again i have a rhoa with wings on my side as pet so dunno.

Nontheless the idea is awesome and someone needed to say something "bad" so it can shine more. Good work. :)
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info