New Video: Dyadus Detonate Dead [The Dyadus Thread]

What about Frenzy and Elemental Equilibrium with Twin Dyadus - Attacks using alternate hands would mean pretty much constant -50% rez on single target.
The taming would obviously work fairly well, but also just using Bereks Grip , we could potentially get some leech in if we freeze enough stuff. So maybe we should crit a lot for leech in this instance.
I posted a build on here today, anyone have any ideas?
I kind of figured their price would start dropping once people realized that its not as OP as they believed. I wonder how many people still think that the axe deals both elemental damage rolls and not just one in each weapon slot?
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
I wonder how many people still think that the axe deals both elemental damage rolls and not just one in each weapon slot?

you will not believe the amount of times i have had to correct someone on that point. i feel like strangling people sometimes because of this :p
"
dlrr wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
I wonder how many people still think that the axe deals both elemental damage rolls and not just one in each weapon slot?

you will not believe the amount of times i have had to correct someone on that point. i feel like strangling people sometimes because of this :p

I don't blame them because any other weapon in the game you can just glance at the damage rolls and know about how much damage it will deal from that. This axe is the only weapon I can think of that you can't do that with because each roll is designated for main hand or off hand. Its just not intuitive.
Standard Forever
true that. i tried getting rory to add in the word "when" before "in main hand" for the damage affixes to make it clearer. alas, he said it couldn't be done due to technical reasons.

that being said, perhaps little more care could have been taken on the reader's side before screaming "OP! OP!". ah well, c'est la vie :)
You can use Dyadus as a summoner to increase the damage output of burned miscreations.
IGN: Rosalind_
Your commend RE BIS, I think there are already quite a few BIS uniques for certain builds. I think all uniques should have either power for leveling characters, or be a BIS for a certain build. This way, it isn't the BIS for ALL builds, just one, maybe 2?

What would you say this axe could potentially be BIS, in terms of build?
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
"
iMbaQ wrote:
Your commend RE BIS, I think there are already quite a few BIS uniques for certain builds. I think all uniques should have either power for leveling characters, or be a BIS for a certain build. This way, it isn't the BIS for ALL builds, just one, maybe 2?

What would you say this axe could potentially be BIS, in terms of build?

Hm, I dunno, an axe with ridiculous elemental rolls. Maybe some form of elemental build?
shocker.jpg
This axe is awesome..I want two of them.

I don't think there is any problem at all with this axe being not intuitive, reading isn't that hard, especially on an item that's a unique and you know will have special properties. We're talking like..10 lines maybe max? Wow.
"
Jack89 wrote:
You can use Dyadus as a summoner to increase the damage output of burned miscreations.

very interesting idea. that an igniting minion instability i suppose? hmm...

on the other BIS comment, ggg's intention (and mine as well) is to always ensure that a rare can always be better than a unique. soul taker was claimed to be BIS for the longest time as i think you were pointing out, but GGG has fixed that big time. so, yup, no BIS for me :) on your other comment about build specific uses, then yes very much agree that's the aim. as with most of the comments at the start and in the OP, this shouldn't be seen as a straightforward high dps cleaver given its low attack speed. it'll still be ele melee for the most part but will hopefully veer more towards causing status ailments opposed to just laying on dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info