New Video: Dyadus Detonate Dead [The Dyadus Thread]

"
dlrr wrote:
^^^ Thanks for the free bump, but this isn't a trading thread. Good to see you have a sweet pair though! :D

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAe4wbRY6_wQRVtZ7NduenMBRxQarxiidPRIEYsNwjP5v46_cyJOH7RRfqu-2RznKprKpZ8wYOY_0lrQn2A8b9C8AaZp6vjZBVp4QaOOw4KU-FfTrYLdJX4jKJd-X60jbp42okqhmFGmydrhJpFxxxeacIuJMMfRB_xp7YJDbFNtjvhYgb7FUXL2TnVdaApB8CBAdMs1AwLR9tGcHzgh7bC5hvkn3lzxQgUEfG2FhjUFCMz_ZIXz8EsxRNogDwHwJxtPkYXXy783Ha3SECKvbnrjH7j0bQ0M9lVcYWb4FJsjhmTw==#

I need to replan this but my whole concept looks like this:

Dual wield 2 Dyadus, 700 % Crit (Tree + 6 powercharges + 80% from Dualstrike) Resulting in 35$ Critchance. (May tweak down in Tree depending on the Gear i can wear. With Mailgaro, critrings etc, i might need to realocate to more life nodes.) 450% Crit strike multi (50% tree, 149% Gem).

6L Chest: Dualstrike (q20) - Inc. Crit. Dmg.(q20) - WED (q20) - Inc. Burn. (q optional) - Add F. Dmg (Q20) - Ele prolif. (Q20)

4L Head: RDM - Anger - Determination - vitality (should leave ~8 % Mana after reservation)

4L Gloves: Faster Casting - Flammability - inc. Dur. - Arctic Breath

4L Boots: Ice spear - faster casting - PCoC - GMP

3L MainH.: Leapslam - Faster Attacks - Arctic Armour

3L OffH.: CwDT (~5) - inc. Dur. - Arctic Breath

Plan: Since we are taking AOF we cant freeze or chill anymore, but Chill Ground can. Thats why we use Arctic Armour and EB to run a high AA to 1.) deal with fire reflect 2.) spread Ice ground via Leapslam (slaming over Monster so they stand on chilled ground).

If thats not possible, we can shoot an Arc. breath manually, which gives a large ~4sec ice ground.

While fighting, a low lvl AB triggers to keep things frozen.

After you crit 1 Monster, you gain + 140% Burning dmg from double Dyadus. skilltree and Gem, which is Prolifing onto others.

GG?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
dlrr wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
I wonder how many people still think that the axe deals both elemental damage rolls and not just one in each weapon slot?

you will not believe the amount of times i have had to correct someone on that point. i feel like strangling people sometimes because of this :p

The reason for that will be because the indexer doesnt properly calculate the axes dps.

If you search for eDPS one handers you basically get a complete page a Dyadus with 550+eDPS.
Last edited by nynyny on Nov 16, 2013, 10:13:51 PM
"
nynyny wrote:
The reason for that will be because the indexer doesnt properly calculate the axes dps.

If you search for eDPS one handers you basically get a complete page a Dyadus with 550+eDPS.

That's interesting! I never realised that. Guess it's a problem I'll have to struggle with for some time I suppose unless the indexers actually bother to re-write their system just to make this one exception. Ah well :)
"
dlrr wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:

That's interesting! I never realised that. Guess it's a problem I'll have to struggle with for some time I suppose unless the indexers actually bother to re-write their system just to make this one exception. Ah well :)

Honestly, if was you I wouldnt even bother. I had to explain that you dont get both damage rolls to a dozen people already and at some point I stopped doing so because in my opinion you have to be extremely stupid to not be able to figure it out.

The last 2 lines really arent complicated to understand.
Just bought my two Dyadus axes :>

im not even too sure what to do with them but when i saw them for the first time i just knew i have to get two of them just because of how cool (i think) they are :)

thanks for creating such a cool item man! i love crafting builds and your axe had me thinking for days trying to find a really unique & nice build! (unfortunately havent come up with something special yet xd)

i guess i will just try a simple dual strike + melee splash version first to test them out and then ill see where they will get me x)

IGN: StayAwayFromTheBeaches
Last edited by ArlenGriffey on Nov 29, 2013, 7:51:55 PM
Any1 found a build that works?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
Any1 found a build that works?
I have one currently that is in development. Going to get it to 80 and then make a thread / post the details here. It works pretty well.
Last edited by Advocatus on Dec 24, 2013, 7:16:09 PM
Arctic Breath + Avatar of Fire + Cold to Fire + Dyadus in main hand. Arctic breath will chill and burn at the same time! Maybe...Arctic Breath/Cold to Fire/Increased Burning Damage/Chance to Ignite/Greater Multiple Projectiles/Concentrated Effect. You could use this with an eldritch battery high health build. Dyadus with this setup will give you 100% increased burning damage and 69% chance to ignite with level 20 gems, rivaling searing touch status while still being able to use a shield!
Just a rough sketch of the idea.

Avatar of Fire + Arctic Breath + Dyadus Skill Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBLMIZxJpFE0VIBZvFxwXLxdUGDwY2xo4HRQfAiHDIoEo-imlKk0qjSycLOktHy2oNZI2xTbYOtg9Xz8nQYdEq0kbSn1KyE3YTipSU1WuVcZV1lfhW69k52aeZ6BtGW6qcXl08YCkgW-CHoLHgwmDOIUyh2WHdojxjHaOPI9Gj6aQVZDWkzqXhZwtna6ePJ6hogCnCKeErFmvja-br7exkLXytz631riTvSfAGsHzz2XQ0Ngk2wvbWd0N52Pr7uw47FXvfPll-ej60vzF_go=

Chest Links:
Arctic Breath / Cold to Fire / Chance to Ignite / Increased Burning Damage / Graeter Multiple Projectiles / Concentrated Effect

4 Link Auras
Reduced Mana / Discipline / Clarity / Grace

4 Link w/ Windscream
Faster Casting / Elemental Weakness / Flammability / Arctic Armor

Whatever other links you want after that. I would probably use lightning warp and a cast on damage taken setup. Arctic Armor should really help with elemental reflect mobs since you are pure fire damage. Using the fire conversion tactic lets you grab fire and frost passive nodes in a very efficient way to get to Eldritch Battery.

This build is a bit low on health but there is TONS immediately adjacent to this path and you don't actually need all of those damage nodes.

Any thoughts??

Edit:Main link setup probably needs life leech instead of increased burning damage.
Last edited by Indolight on Dec 26, 2013, 2:47:39 AM
I have to say the use of AoF with Arctic Breath is very interesting! Chilled ground still works yet lots of burn. Nice idea!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info