{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
Hi,

I have 4x Flame Golem in 6L chest. I am running RS in the helm.

Questions:
1. What is the best link in the helm and which spectre should I summon?
2. What are the two offensive curses (Flammability, Ele Weakness, Proj Weakness, etc) that works for both RS and FG?

You go into solar guard and cannibal thread and ask what spectre to raise and what gem to use? And with 20q gems and 6L chest?

Anyway your helmet is more suited for burning spectes (like tukohama vanguard) than Solar Guard. You better switch FG to your helmet and use 6L chest for 4x Solar Guard. Gem link is at the #1 post.

Flammability and Projectile Weakness work best in your case.
Red Elder & co down (deathless), with Spectres surviving the final blast with 1/4 of their life left! I managed to unsocket the AG before he exploded, otherwise it would have been blown up. Leveling after 90 was also a lot smoother than I expected, and my necro has almost 7k life & 600 regen, 75/73 block. If I level 2 more times I'll get another jewel socket (up to 7 in the passive tree & 2 on the belt).
what is ur recommended enchant for helmet? tnx sir
Awesome guide, I've been having a blast playing it.

I had a question about minion jewels. I'm trying to upgrade my character, and it seems like jewels are a cost effective way to do so.

I know that flat life/minion attack and cast speed are good mods, but is chance to taunt worth it, in addition to those 2?

Is the added utility of the taunt mod worth it, or should I focus on another additional damage mod?
I have tried to read through the pages but there is literally 500 of them. I have a couple questions.

1. If i chose to use this running just straight iiq ventors and biscos, on vault what spectres would you suggest?

2. If they are frost guys, where abouts do I find them? The guide says lunar mod on a map? I dont think I have ever seen that. Any more info there? Clostest I have seen are lunaris fanatics, but they havent spawned any frost sentinels.

3. Do you have the map updated info for 3.1? The guide suggests getting solar guards at shaped courtyard t15, in 3.1 its a t13

I am sure my answered are somewhere in the depths of the 500+ pages but I couldnt find anything.
Last edited by foster21 on Jan 11, 2018, 3:07:00 AM
I'm mapping very well. How can I upgrade further my equips? What should I replace to maximize my life and resists and also damage? Thanks
"
Leezu wrote:
I'm mapping very well. How can I upgrade further my equips? What should I replace to maximize my life and resists and also damage? Thanks

Check my profile , so you have an idea which to upgrade.
"
foster21 wrote:
I have tried to read through the pages but there is literally 500 of them. I have a couple questions.

1. If i chose to use this running just straight iiq ventors and biscos, on vault what spectres would you suggest?

2. If they are frost guys, where abouts do I find them? The guide says lunar mod on a map? I dont think I have ever seen that. Any more info there? Clostest I have seen are lunaris fanatics, but they havent spawned any frost sentinels.

3. Do you have the map updated info for 3.1? The guide suggests getting solar guards at shaped courtyard t15, in 3.1 its a t13

I am sure my answered are somewhere in the depths of the 500+ pages but I couldnt find anything.

1. Solar Guards are best overall. Frost Sennitels are roughly the same in clearspeed but not as strong in boss fight.

2. In 3.1 you do not need to find high level spectre. You can raise low level one as "sample", bring them to high level map, they will be inserted into desecrate pool and you can desecrate high level corpse of that spectre to raise again.

So you can raise solar guard/frost sentinel at solaris temple/lunaris temple in act 8 and go to (preferably) Shaper's Realm to desecrate lv84 corpses and raise them. Just make sure your desecrate gem and raise spectre hem are high level enough (you can see on the gem description, the desecrate gem can be put in a +2/3 chaos gem wand to reach high level easier)
So my zombies and other minions (automate and golem) are dying pretty easily at t3~4 maps. Any idea why? My spectres are intact though.
"
neepz wrote:
So my zombies and other minions (automate and golem) are dying pretty easily at t3~4 maps. Any idea why? My spectres are intact though.

Your Raise Zombies lvl is only 17, and level 1 empower does nothing. Both animate guardian and zombies gain massive amounts of health with gem levels. For example, with a level 17 Raise Zombie gem, zombies have only ~2800 health. On the other hand, with a lvl 24 gem (lvl 20 gem, +2 from helmet mod, +2 from lvl 3 empower), zombies have ~6700 life which is more than double. Same applies to Animate Guardian.

The lesson here is: do not underestimate gem levels!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info