{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

So, after realising that everyone and their mother will level arc or bladevortex starters and Inpulsa's going to cost a small fortune for the first week of the league, i'm pretty much committed on SG starter.

Quick question: what's a better option for the beginning of the league, Tabula or 5l Vis Mortis? Does +1 Solar Guard outperform a 6link or is it better to go with Tabula first and upgrade to 6l Vis Mortis later on?
"
nskLantash wrote:
So, after realising that everyone and their mother will level arc or bladevortex starters and Inpulsa's going to cost a small fortune for the first week of the league, i'm pretty much committed on SG starter.

Quick question: what's a better option for the beginning of the league, Tabula or 5l Vis Mortis? Does +1 Solar Guard outperform a 6link or is it better to go with Tabula first and upgrade to 6l Vis Mortis later on?

Tabula or any 6l with correct sockets color for start and upgrade later to 6l vis mortis is the best way
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Jun 1, 2018, 7:11:46 AM
There's a lot of neat stuff in this league for getting started early, which you get from the temple boss:

Was late to the party on the minion damage wands, you could potentially dual wield these from level 1!
Last edited by Asmosis on Jun 4, 2018, 8:36:08 AM
Can someone explain how we get 3x flame golems and how we connect them to damage supports? Are the zombs taken out?
OK, so im runnin yours now and wonder, why not victarios shield + necro aegis? 200 hp=600hp vs huge dps?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Links are broken for AG/Zombie setup. Please fix or advise.
I don't see what good zombies are doing at all considering they just absorb the occasional spell and meat shield but need to be constantly resummoned.

Currently running Raise Zombie, minion life, Animate Guardian, and IDK about the last one... minion resists, fortify, or empower I'm assuming?
Are there some actual League Equip Ideas by people who use this Build in 3.3?
Or are the mentioned Items still recommended?
Anyone here done Uber with only SGs (in other words, no other minions like other spectres, skellies or golems)?

I'm managing to kill him FAR from deathless, my main issue right now is adds not dying fast enough with RS-MinDam-EleFoc-ContDest-SpeEch-SlowProj links. Before the first large set of adds I don't have any issues, they start when half of the arena is covered with degen. Any advice?
Guardians / shaper took 4 ports from me
Red elder only 2-3 deaths

I think uber elder is too much for me.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Kralith wrote:
Are there some actual League Equip Ideas by people who use this Build in 3.3?
Or are the mentioned Items still recommended?

new scepetres with 95% minion damage
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info