{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"

No, it is the other way around. You have a bunch of minions, and they are the ones dealing the damage. So it's far more effective for them doing the work of generating charges for you and between themselves.

Necromantic Aegis transfers your equipped Shield stats and effects to your minions. So in essence, your minions are the one wearing the shield when you have the passive node.

So whenever any one of them kill something, there's a 10% chance that any other minion and player nearby will get a power charge; whenever one of them hit something, there's a 5% that any other minion and player nearby gets a frenzy charge.

I get it, but we're using Controlled Destruction and Spectres already have low base crit chance, so the Power charges are nearly useless and they're the one with the "on kill" effect. We can acquire Frenzy charges just by hitting stuff with Shield Charge/Ball Lightning. We won't get those 3 Frenzy charges, but we keep the shield, which gives us good amount of Life and resistances, the area effect of auras is also nice.
I guess it's a matter of personal preference - some life and resistance vs a bit of attack and cast speed.

P.S. Sorry for the double post, something weird happened.
Last edited by Qte on Jan 13, 2018, 10:48:15 AM
if i gonna farm guardians and tier15+ maps should i change to canibals?
Really Sick Build first of all !

I got my t16 map drop today and managed to kill chimera.
Currently im using Solar Guards and i'm thinking about gettin some Gear Upgrades since this will be probably the last Char for me this League and i have like 27ex Budget to do so.

Do u guys think its an good Idea to get the +1 Totems Shield and use Burning Spectres/TV Spectres for endgame bossing such as Uber izar/shaper/uber atziri?

I think i will upgrade my Minion Jewels first of all and then ill see what i can get for my moneyz :-)

Appreciating some adivces for future gear upgrade tho if anyone minds to check my profile.
Charaktername is TierOneNecroZ
"
Qte wrote:

I get it, but we're using Controlled Destruction and Spectres already have low base crit chance, so the Power charges are nearly useless and they're the one with the "on kill" effect. We can acquire Frenzy charges just by hitting stuff with Shield Charge/Ball Lightning. We won't get those 3 Frenzy charges, but we keep the shield, which gives us good amount of Life and resistances, the area effect of auras is also nice.
I guess it's a matter of personal preference - some life and resistance vs a bit of attack and cast speed.

P.S. Sorry for the double post, something weird happened.

Both Power and Frenzy Charges are much stronger on minions and monsters than on players.
They get 200% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge and 15% increased Attack Speed, 15% increased Cast Speed, 4% more Damage, 5% increased Movement Speed per Frenzy Charge.
"

Both Power and Frenzy Charges are much stronger on minions and monsters than on players.
They get 200% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge and 15% increased Attack Speed, 15% increased Cast Speed, 4% more Damage, 5% increased Movement Speed per Frenzy Charge.

Ooooh, didn't know that, interesting!

Another question about Mind over matter - if life = mana, then why don't we take Deep Thoughts and Soul Siphon? Four points for 54% mana, instead of four 5% life nodes? Later you can grab them too. Technically it gives us more for our effective life pool. After all we need to have around 43% of our life as mana.
Last edited by Qte on Jan 14, 2018, 6:43:40 AM
I spent a bit of currency and changed my build over to MoM with the double socket abyss belt and more abyss jewels. I needed to fix up my resists after the change.

I must say i'm enjoying it more now.

Straight after changing over I killed a T15 elder and another Shaper Guardian, deathless.

152 on atlas, I still need a Chimera map to drop, for atlas completion, but i'm feeling confident about some actual shaper tries now! I have plenty of currency, so could buy some maps but there's plenty of time left in the league so i'm going to try and get one to drop first.

I could min max a lot more on this guy but I think ill just bank currency now for the next toon. I really would like to make something that can do THoG, never cleared it before!

Smudge_Lazers is my summoner if anyone wants to gear check me for improvements.

Cheers,
Matt.

Best boot enchantment if you can't get +1 corruption?
Guys can you check my equipment and tell me what else to improve? I got about 15ex to spend
Guys, I'm enjoying this build just fine but I'm feeling a little bit underpower. Specially when it comes to deaths. I feel like if I'm not 100% paying attention I get killed even on low level t9 maps.
Any tips and improvements? I have about 4ex to spend since I just got my 6L Vis.
"
neepz wrote:
Guys, I'm enjoying this build just fine but I'm feeling a little bit underpower. Specially when it comes to deaths. I feel like if I'm not 100% paying attention I get killed even on low level t9 maps.
Any tips and improvements? I have about 4ex to spend since I just got my 6L Vis.

Your helm is a Devoto's, your jewels are defensive, your belt is defensive. That is enough to effect your damage huge.

Your life/regen look fine from the build, if not overkill. That is all I can tell from a quick look. I personally switched to the MoM build with the Corrupted Amulet that I'm using that Sarah suggested, and feel my survivability is much higher than when I was going full life with the unique life regen amulet.

If you want check out my current setup, it is the build I used for Shaper/Guardians/Atziri/Uber Lab, etc.
Last edited by XEdwardElricX on Jan 17, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info