{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
marki890 wrote:
Hello guys,

could you give me a quick gear check and advise what would be a good upgtade? Got approx 120 chaos to spend. I know 6 link but it is to expensive right now. Also could you check my gemlinks?

Thanks

Hello!

First should get better Helemet one with +Maximum Life and as much as possible Resists with +2Minion of course, their price is droping down a bit lately, and +Mana if possible since you are using MoM
Get better Gloves, you can buy pretty cheap ones who are much better then the ones you are currently using.
Get Brightbeak with at least 29/29 Reist, they are also really cheap now.
You need 2 good jewels, that means +Life / Minion Dmg if used summoning skill recently / Cast Speed for Minions / Cast Speed for Minions if killed recently / Added fire Dmg for Minions, some combination of those (bonus + Mana since MoM).
Then when you get 2 good Jewel get New Belt with 50% increased effect and put them there
Get better ring and if you need any more Resist for capping Resists use for now Rare amulet with Resist until you can afford to cap resists with out it.
It's much better to use new belt with good jewel and rare amulet then this amulet and this belt because you lose a lot of damage that way.

You can check my character MoirainneDamodred for pointers of build, since i also use MoM so you can see about what you need from Gear, tho i also need to improve my gear, didn't check gear for a really long time lol.

Also if you don't need shield (i just never want to die, so i use shield for myself, since got enough damage anyway :P) then something similar like me, but keep of course Victario shield and Aegis.
It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
Last edited by Sandor_Klegane on Jan 9, 2018, 1:44:44 PM
I've saved up 75 chaos and I'm looking to improve my build. Anyone have an advice on some good gear upgrades? I'm doing ok at tier 7 right now, but I'm worried I might have some trouble when I get the higher tiers.
I'm thinking of trying HoGM with SG. Perhaps I'll switch in Reduce Block Support to deal with the max block guys but I'm not sure what to do with tankiness of the spectres, should I add skullhead for extra regen or stacking regen ghastly jewels?
Hey Thanks for the Great Build, i really enjoy playing it, really easy, powerfull and can do all content!

Im Level 95 Atm, sacrificed some life to get Mf stuff:

Finished the atlas 157/157 in the first week of the league. Best League starter build i've played so far, ty for the great work, and keep going!
"
Synthetica_ wrote:
"
lolyndasmu wrote:
"
Synthetica_ wrote:

I'm trying to work a elder helm for 6l Tukohama in addition to 6/ Vis Mortis for 6/ Solar Guards. The hardest part is figuring out how to still have enough gem links. I'm thinking about stop using AG. That and 2 Unset Rings would do it. And I would get 4 more Spectres

you sure want to mix spectres? solar guard is enough for all content except if you want to run reflect maps

I figure more dmg = boss dies faster

My Solar Guards already kill bosses faster than even my old pre-nerf Tukohama Vanguards with Fortress+NA thanks to the new Abyss jewels (well minus the pre-nerfed instance when the dual dyadus AG instantly hit the boss right away and all the totems landed perfectly and the boss doesn't move). You can already kill Guardians in seconds (minus Chimera ofc), Shaper changes phase almost immediately with Solar Guards alone. I don't even use Scourge anymore for most endgame bosses. Just my opinion but TVs are unreliable, slow, and they're horrible for trash clearing and I used them extensively for Shaper and Guardian runs in previous and very early on this league and Solar Guards completely beat the crap out of them on everything.

The fastest spectres I've tried with the new Abyss jewels for killing bosses are Cannibals, but they're really annoying at times due to their short range, and they just refuse to work on certain maps (like Sunken).

The problem with Tukohama Vanguards and Cannibals are actually quite similar. Their range and overall damage projection/mechanics. TV with jewels minmaxed for their use does deal more dps, same with Cannibals. The issue comes with how fast they can keep up with bosses and (re)positioning themselves. The time when TVs are waiting for AG to hit the Dyadus debuff and when you wait for them to (re)position their totems; and the time when you wait for the Cannibals to stop acting like idiots and start spitting out the flames, Solar Guards have already been doing much more and keep doing so until the boss dies.

PS: You can't have 4 more spectres without Soul Wick and Bargain, which is impractical to say the least.

Hi Guys,

Ive been loving this build so far this league. Managed to get 151 on atlas and still going strong. Farming T15 is not a problem. Could I ask you experts to give my equipment the quick gear check and see if I can improve anything for the final push? I'm thinking i'll change to MoM's with the double abyss jewel belt now. I have red elder left on my atlas but hes giving me a few problems and my map drops are terrible, have 2 tries at the moment, so want to get him down. I have 2 guardians down several times, so a few half sets of shaper tries (never killed him before). I think I either need to kill faster or get a bit more tanky.

Once Atlas is done I'll convert the necro over to a MF build and start something new.

My dude is called Smudge_Lazers and should be public.

Thanks for any input.
Matt

Last edited by Mattyd_UK on Jan 8, 2018, 2:25:08 PM
Do we still need to do the Desecrate trick - open a specific map to get the high level spectre we want? If I get one Frost Sentinel from A8 and then open a random high tier map and get 4 sentinels, will they be higher level or they will be the same as those from Act 8?
Did they nerf Frost Sentinels or something? To actually make Spectres work for me I tried Frost first, was alright at low end maps (1-5) and then had to swap to Solar Guards and gain double clear speed. I also had to change alot on the build for survival but now I'm really enjoying spectres overall
Hi,
Why do you use Haste instead of Anger + Generosity?
1) Bought new set of items for AG
2) Summoned AG
3) AG died in twinned core shortly after.

Is it even worth it? It's way too squishy, and even when it's not a twinned Malachai i find myself having to play around it's squishiness. Now, i don't have empower installed, will lvl22 AG be much tankier than lvl20?

Also, since Solar Guards appear to not be present in Path of Building, what's the best supplement to measure their damage?
Or are they in PoB and i've somehow missed it? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info