{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Can someone explain me the idea behind the Necromantic Aegis node? Aren't we supposed to give them (the minions) power and frenzy charges, not the other way around?
"
Qte wrote:
Can someone explain me the idea behind the Necromantic Aegis node? Aren't we supposed to give them (the minions) power and frenzy charges, not the other way around?

Whatever kills stuff gives charges with the shield, and it's the minions that do the killing.
"
Qte wrote:

Exactly. Necro Aegis gives the victario shield mods to your minions and they will generate charges for "nearby allies" namely all other minions and you too.
"
Sirarch wrote:
Awesome guide, I've been having a blast playing it.

I had a question about minion jewels. I'm trying to upgrade my character, and it seems like jewels are a cost effective way to do so.

I know that flat life/minion attack and cast speed are good mods, but is chance to taunt worth it, in addition to those 2?

Is the added utility of the taunt mod worth it, or should I focus on another additional damage mod?

Can someone help me out with this? ^_^
"
Sirarch wrote:
Awesome guide, I've been having a blast playing it.

I had a question about minion jewels. I'm trying to upgrade my character, and it seems like jewels are a cost effective way to do so.

I know that flat life/minion attack and cast speed are good mods, but is chance to taunt worth it, in addition to those 2?

Is the added utility of the taunt mod worth it, or should I focus on another additional damage mod?

No, taunt is not worth it in the long run, since Taunt mod on Ghastly is for Attacks, which means it only affects Zombies, AG and Stone Golems. The better your jewels the less those three would ever have a chance to hit anything, and Zombies will just die randomly on very late game maps anyway. On top of that, the three biggest damage mods for minions are suffixes, same as with the Taunt mod (you can only have 2 suffixes on an Abyss jewel).

"
foster21 wrote:
I have tried to read through the pages but there is literally 500 of them. I have a couple questions.

1. If i chose to use this running just straight iiq ventors and biscos, on vault what spectres would you suggest?

2. If they are frost guys, where abouts do I find them? The guide says lunar mod on a map? I dont think I have ever seen that. Any more info there? Clostest I have seen are lunaris fanatics, but they havent spawned any frost sentinels.

3. Do you have the map updated info for 3.1? The guide suggests getting solar guards at shaped courtyard t15, in 3.1 its a t13

I am sure my answered are somewhere in the depths of the 500+ pages but I couldnt find anything.

1. Solar Guards. They can deal with trash mobs and the Vault golem easily and have good clear speed to a point where you only need to 5L them with full MF gear, which allows you to use IR gem.

2. Act 8 - Lunaris Temple. Desecrate. Grab the Frost Sentinels. Open a high level map. Desecrate. Replace your old Sentinels with new higher level ones. Just make sure your Desecrate and Raise Spectre gem levels are high enough.

3. The guide has a slightly outdated information. Desecrate works a bit differently now. What you need to do is to just : Grab Solar Guards from Act 8 - Solaris Temple. Open as high map level as you possibly can (you can even ask someone in global 820 for a Shaper's realm area just for Desecrate). Desecrate on that high level map. Grab your new high level Solar Guards.

"
neepz wrote:
So my zombies and other minions (automate and golem) are dying pretty easily at t3~4 maps. Any idea why? My spectres are intact though.

Gem levels. But early on, don't bother with keeping them alive, it's not worth the investment. As long as your Spectres and AG are alive, nothing else matters.

"
Qte wrote:

No, it is the other way around. You have a bunch of minions, and they are the ones dealing the damage. So it's far more effective for them doing the work of generating charges for you and between themselves.

Necromantic Aegis transfers your equipped Shield stats and effects to your minions. So in essence, your minions are the one wearing the shield when you have the passive node.

So whenever any one of them kill something, there's a 10% chance that any other minion and player nearby will get a power charge; whenever one of them hit something, there's a 5% that any other minion and player nearby gets a frenzy charge.

Last edited by ultimatecat on Jan 12, 2018, 1:22:15 AM
Hello all
Frost Sentinel can do HoGM? or only Solar Guard/Tukohamas?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
sarahschneider, thanks for the detailed reply regarding taunt jewels!

Seems like in this case, death is the best crowd control haha.
Just killed Shaper on my 2nd attempt, was mad I failed all portals last time went to MF build for about a week maybe 20ex or so. Died twice to the smash attack cause I shield charge late in phase 1, and early in phase 2. I messed up 2 vortex placements almost killed myself/zana mid but cleaned it up thanks to some good placement. 3rd phase seemed easiest, cause I was calm down a bit and ready for everything. Palce vortex, dodge slam, he was dead before he got a clone out.

First build in 1k hrs for me to kill Shaper and all other content, Sarah's suggestions for survival and abyss jewels are the best, and massive farming capability for this league using MF setup. Made 2 other builds, but were disappointed with them when compared to everything this build can do. TS Windripper/AWC Maraduer.
Last edited by XEdwardElricX on Jan 13, 2018, 5:10:35 AM
im still new to this poe build n sorry for my for my noob question...i can see in pob your "movement modifier" is 166% but i cant see those in your gear or skill tree? can u pls advise..
Last edited by deadbody2 on Jan 13, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info