Fisting in 11.1 HanFistedFirst - Lvl 81 Facebreaker/Bringer of Rain Melee Build [Updated]

Man, so many things to update this week, but so happy this is still going strong. I'll finally get a chance to finish up some 70+ map vids and try out everything in the new patch.

As for the bringer, I'd love to hear Prpnnightmare's thoughts on it.

If somebody use a similar build in Anarchy PM me please or share in here the passzve tree + items.

thanks
Ing:Ponfer
A quick question.

How are you managed to use 3-4 aura in the same without our of mana?

If i undderstood wellon passive not have blood magic,but for the attacking skills you are using it and keep tha mana for auras. Am i right?

Using blood magic for attacking skill is decreasing the global dps and this loos have to be covered by phyh. dmg on jeweleries?

Or you just simple need a 4l Bringer to solve this issue :D

Ing:Ponfer
Last edited by spider81 on Aug 29, 2013, 5:03:56 AM
For the Auras I use Haste (40%), Hatred (30%), Purity (40%) and Tempest Shield (25%) on Mana. This is 135% Mana in total. With my Reduced Mana Gem it is reduced to 97%. Before the gem got to lvl 18 i used a 'reduced mana reservation' node from the skill tree. All my spells are linked to blood magic as u can see on forum page 28. So i don't need any mana and don't need any extra mana nodes at all.
On top i use grace aura on life with reduced mana gem and blood magic. so that is 4 auras plus tempest shield.

Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
I would love to see an update, this build looks like fun. =)
It still works as shown on the first page. And YES it is awesome to play. Got no problems so far in any maps, except for 18% reflect maps if i go too fast. For reflect maps you can switch the Melee Splash Gem for the Added Fire Gem to avoid damage peaks in large groups.

Build improvement: You can add one extra Gem, because the MilkMan has only 3 sockets in his boots. For a long time i had RejuvTotem to refresh myself and to distract mobs. Now i switched to to Blood Rage to get 20% extra haste and an extra 10% life leech (with quality gem).

Edit: Hmmm, Blood Rage doesn't help too much, 'cause of the desync. I now use Enfeeble as a curse to lower dmg spikes of massive groups and bosses.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Last edited by Schlachtviehh on Sep 12, 2013, 4:39:31 PM
I'm lvl 60 right now and everything works out fine i edited the skill tree a little bit as an end goal when i feel the build would be finished:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wSzDq0S4RQgFE0Y2xkuGjIaOBpVG_ohYCXfJ-0otSmlLdIyCTboNuk62ECgQ5xHfk3YT31QR1BQUWBXDVhjWfNeE18_YIhhIWFSZKNlTWaebmlyqXTtdPF82YBWgW-DOITZhO-MdozPkFWRzp48nrmezZ_LoLSiAKLqpBmnMKeEqZWsqqyvud2-p8APwBrDhsbY0iHSTdlh4urjaueR7DjvDu9O73zyL_Pd9kj3vvrS-6odFEw1KMXzviSqGYU8BZ_fj0bQ0M9lVcYWbz38fLgpLmeb1I8=

I'm still unsure about the two Area of Effect Radius Passives. I would thinkt that quality melee spash and multistrike should be enough.

But my man question revoles around the Shield, what would you guys think suits better:

You can choose between more Phys Dmg or More Armor. I'm hardly undecided on which to go for.
I don't use the two Area of Effect Radius Passives. Most of the times i enter the room and everything explodes anyway. So i dropped them.

Regarding the two shields: I use the Daresso's Courage Shield. The 20% increased damage is only a small dps increase, same as the increase damage nodes in the skill tree. But the 120% block recovery is very good, even though you don't see the block animation (unwavering stance), there is a block recovery going on. Plus you get a 120% block chance to spells on low life. In my experience that safed my arse a few times, when i got punked.

The armour and life from the Lioneye's Shield is ok, but i am at 82% reduce anyway with 6 endurance charges and molten shell. When i encounter a group i always pop this flask to rush into the middle of the group and to max my reduce to 90% for 6 seconds.
Spoiler
plus my other flasks to stay save in every situation
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Last edited by Schlachtviehh on Sep 11, 2013, 11:27:18 AM
Thx for the advice I'm currently LVL 76 amd playing maps up to lvl 70.

My Gear
Spoiler

My Skilltree

Finished Skilltree with lvl 80

Auras: Determination, Haste, Hatred with Red. Mana. on Man; Grace on life

I dropped Molten Shell because of the seemingly random Dmg spikes and because i was to lazy to recast it everytime. Instead i use Warlords Mark which greatly enhances survivability. You start the instance cast Blood Rage, use Enduring Cry on the first Mobs and then just cast Warlords Mark on every Mob fueling your charge timer and run to the next mob until the map is empty. On single hard hitting Bosses i swap in Life Leech + Immortal Call.

I use the Shield because with the other one there is the wasted low life stat which i don't use and I also dropped Unwavering Stance and feel no difference. I seldom get stuned and until now i outlived the dmg every time. So no feeling of squishiness here.

Overall it's fun to play but it has some flaws i'm trying to get rid of:

- No minus max resist maps, because i have no purity. I see myself dropping haste and putting Purity there instead. It seems like Haste doesn't do that much on this build.
- Phys Reflect...
- Low Spell Block Chance. I sit at 71% normal Block chance but only 5% Spell Block so Spells hurt alot. You could use Rainbowstrides to get 20% on that but then you start with ES and need the Aegis Aurora Shield and then you end up with Dragons Infernal Tank Build. Which is really great but not intended for this Build.
- Capped DMG @ 15-20K DPS. I don't see a possibility to get more without a weapon and this is strictly against the manliness of this build.
- Blood Rage and Regeneration Nodes, i needed some which i didn't intended in the first place to outregen Blood Rage

cant see how OP can get 23k single dmg with those items , i have 15k buffed (lvl71) , my items

Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info