Fisting in 11.1 HanFistedFirst - Lvl 81 Facebreaker/Bringer of Rain Melee Build [Updated]

"
Wilmots wrote:
... whats the issue with 600-800 Facebreakers here? Should I still raise some in 1.00?

Facebreakers got slightly nerfed in patch 1.0.0. Build is still viable, just top-end dps just went down slightly.

"More Unarmed Physical Damage has been reduced from (800-1000)% to (600-800)%."

A price check on pre 1.0 Fb would be excellent to know ...
Iv'e seen ~900% facebreakers going around 5ex in trade channel.
I got one 999% but will hold it till the value raise roof top.
in what order should you aim for the different skills? anyone wanna make a level 20 30 40 etc build? :D
Ingame names
Cyan_Burn_Baby_Burn
Could we get an update? This build has been amazing but the new tree is daunting.

I was thinking something akin to this

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAdwLYQ48Fy8ZhRoyGj4abBv6HRQkqiSwJd8nLyjFKS4ppTGeMgk1kjboNuk6Uj38ROdGaUrITDVN404qUWBUSVXWVw1YY1ivWfNfP2TnZp5qHmqTbEZuaW6qcH1ybHKpeA15aHuMfLh82YCkhNmGYIbRhymI8YzPkFWRzpe0n8ugtKQZpleoGKluqZWsqqy6tfK2Qbvtvoq-p8APwBrBBMbY0iHSTdXt42rjn-RR7w7xrPIv8wbzvvPd9kj3Mve--tL7qv6P
Still keeps the tankiness, grabs the keystone nodes.
Last edited by HollabackGuy on Mar 8, 2014, 10:42:59 AM
Hi, haven't played in a while. Can we get an update on the build? which auras should we drop? the skill tree is realy different now. hope to hear from you soon. wanna start breaking faces again! :)
Hey,could you fix the skill tree, I'm also going facebrak, would love to see how you did it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info