Fisting in 11.1 HanFistedFirst - Lvl 81 Facebreaker/Bringer of Rain Melee Build [Updated]

Hello!
Sorry if this question was already asked in the past but I work a lot and I can't just read 30 pages at work :p

As an Anarchy player, what other choices of Jewelry do we have, since those type of ammulets and rings do not drop in Anarch?

Do you recommend Life Leach rare ammulet?
After trying my first ranger and experiencing the general niceness of frenzy+charges. Would frenzy be a viable option as main attack instead of infernal/dominating blow?
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
so this was my most funny and strongest mellee build any ideas it will still work?
Still a damn good build.

Actually, after the new patch, this build got a bit better.

before patch:

- 2.6k life (~2k after bloodmagic'd some auras)
- 650 es
*** running FOUR auras (det, grace, purity, hatred) + temp shield
- 18k dps (added fire dmg gem, max lvl)
- 19k armor
- max res & -52% chaos
- 75/62 block
- no unwavering stance (at lvl 86, needed 2 more points)
- needed the bloodmagic trick to achieve the above stats

after patch:

- 3.5k life (1.5K MOAR LIFE!!!)
- 650 es
*** running TWO auras (grace and purity) + NO temp shield
- 15k dps (melee dmg on full life instead of added fire, gem lvl 9)
- 15k armor
- max res & -60% chaos
- 75/62 block
- UNWAVERING STANCE!!! No more stun or shield recovery :D
- almost 200 life/s regen -> chaos hurts much less even with a lower chaos res

Just solo face rolled Dominus a few times, so yes, this build is still very good.

edit: my fb build is Aegis/Bor/Rainbows/Lazhwar. Aegis can still generate 600 es/block

edit 2:
current build (2 points left to spend)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLRRNGS4aMho4GlUbyBv6Jd8n7SkuKaU26DbpOtg9_ECgQzFDY0d-SshN2E4qT31QUFFgVElXDVhjWPVZ814TXz9gS2EhZKNlTWaebmluqnB9cU1yqXTteA1673y4fNmAVoFvhNmE74cpjHaMz5BVms-dxJ48nrmezZ_LoLSiAKQZpzCnhKluqZWrxayqrK-18rZBtzG53b6KvqfAD8Aaw4bG2NE20iHSTdSP2WHi6uNq51Lnkew47w7yL_Pd9kj3vvrS-6o=

current gear
Spoiler
______________________M
Last edited by gump124 on Oct 25, 2013, 1:48:34 AM
About WTF'ed when I saw that my Grace was now reserving 88% life (didn't really read the patch notes).

Anyway, after getting over that shit...

3.2k life (no reservation, can't remember how much before, 2+k)
19.9k single target DPS (Added Fire Damage)
15k AOE DPS (Melee Splash)
3.79 APS
12% Life Leech
15.7k armor (63% physical damage reduction)
75% all resistance
-45% Chaos lol
60% chance to block

Manageable, I think. Would've been fun with my Grace and Haste back, though...
Currently lvl 63 doing this build and doing well, can run grace+det+purity, but as i have maxed res i can afford to change purity for hatred and get extra dmg, pretty solid, can faceroll anything on my level, problem is bosses, still can get 1shot if not careful, specially by brutus.
I'm using a different but similar unarmed build, frenzy based with some aura buffs, and doing fine at level 72.

Outside of Bringer of Rain all my gear is meh, but still able to put up 25k dps with Frenzy using Melee Splash, Multi Strike, Added Fire.

I've got Infernal Blow in my boots as an off attack for phys reflect packs or times or for when I'm low on mana with multistrike, splash, and life leech and that still does 19k dps with frenzy charges up.

6 endurance charges, 6 frenzy charges

Hatred and Purity on mana, 2% mana leech, attacks on mana.

I switch endurance charge on stun in place of added fire on frenzy for clearing hard hitting trash, still 20k dps with that and it gives you an EC and a FC on every hit.

My off weapon set has a 2her with leap slam and blood magic gems for movement.

Farming Piety right now, she drops 6 rares on a solo kill and I don't even have any real mf.

Last edited by Shunyata000 on Oct 28, 2013, 11:37:40 AM
Hey There, i'm lvl 75 Marauder and i wanna say you could do some fixes in your build and stuff.

Atm facerolling everything, facetanking Dominus in 74 map, and in Merc atc 3. Can almost run all map modes.

- I could remove all extra dex nodes ( coz not using grace anymore, but in some maps i still have to switch my determination to grace for more dodge with blind )

Gear
IGN: KaMaCyTpA
Buying Quallity gems - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/167349
Last edited by KaMaCyTpA on Oct 28, 2013, 6:25:24 PM
Doublepost
IGN: KaMaCyTpA
Buying Quallity gems - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/167349
Last edited by KaMaCyTpA on Oct 28, 2013, 6:08:56 PM
These are all pretty cool builds and variations of the theme, but whats the issue with 600-800 Facebreakers here? Should I still raise some in 1.00?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info