Fisting in 11.1 HanFistedFirst - Lvl 81 Facebreaker/Bringer of Rain Melee Build [Updated]

"
bendot wrote:
I don't think a reasonable roll Bringer of Rain is worth more than 2 exalts so I refuse to pay for it until I find one at a reasonable price.

What league are you playing in? I play Standard exclusively, so I'm not sure about HC/AN/ON, but if you're on Standard, you can probably find a Bringer for 2 to 2+ Exalts with some patience. Most people were asking for 3 when I was looking for it, but I held out for awhile and snagged this one at 2:

I usually like at least mid rolls across everything. That's just me. If you don't mind 2 Exalts and a couple GCPs it's probably not hard to get one.

Unless you're on HC/AN/ON, then, ignore all I said, lol.
Last edited by _avenged_ on Jul 24, 2013, 10:21:10 AM
"
robble wrote:

you really need to get a meginords belt and physical damage on your amulet.. then start looking for rings with more phys damage. 1k dps with facebreakers is super low. you can easily get 6-10k dps without one of the uber helmets. Also find gear or a skill tree node to get mana leech. You should have multistrike where you have the mana leech gem. It does nothing where it is now except level.

Thanks for your insight. I always seem to hit a wall with characters and never know what needs to be changed to help with dps. So thanks for that input. I did have Multistrike in there...problem I have as of late is Desync and mobs moving to fast (plus lack of dps) made it hard to kill mobs so switched it out and made it easier. But hopefully once I upgrade some stuff I can go bck to it.

Also upgraded with some rings and amys I got stashed away that had higher phys dps. Now im just lacking in the Survivability department haha
Last edited by Chirpyboy on Jul 24, 2013, 3:31:43 PM
I just wanted to chime in here and say the build is working out great for me. Just got to 67 and BoR is in place. Damage went up exponentially. Just need to get some better resist jewelry.

Oh, btw I'm nick-naming this build "The Terry" cause you gotta Man-up! It can even make female players manly. /snicker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5U46AIFn0rw&t=9
So what do you guys think? Run this

or
"
ryder911 wrote:
So what do you guys think? Run this

or

Maelstrom locket for sure due to the + physical. Your looking at at least a 1500 dps bump with that and probably a good bit higher.
The shield is a much tougher call and would depend on other equipment you have too. I like the crest for it's high block rate and mana leech.
"
_avenged_ wrote:
"
bendot wrote:
I don't think a reasonable roll Bringer of Rain is worth more than 2 exalts so I refuse to pay for it until I find one at a reasonable price.

What league are you playing in? I play Standard exclusively, so I'm not sure about HC/AN/ON, but if you're on Standard, you can probably find a Bringer for 2 to 2+ Exalts with some patience. Most people were asking for 3 when I was looking for it, but I held out for awhile and snagged this one at 2:

I usually like at least mid rolls across everything. That's just me. If you don't mind 2 Exalts and a couple GCPs it's probably not hard to get one.

Unless you're on HC/AN/ON, then, ignore all I said, lol.

Yeah I think you paid a fair price for that, it's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for too. I'm also (mostly) in Standard.

I don't mind a mid-roll, but if it was ~220% I might curteously decline. Currently I have 1 pure ex, 1 divine, and a couple of GCP so I might turn trade chat on now and see if any are around.
FiftyShadesOfBlade
You are batter to look for worst rolls posible for less then 2 ex and divine it or use it untill you can farm more currency.

nothing I'd say would explain how BotR boost this builds DPS.
Last edited by PowerToys on Jul 25, 2013, 2:21:26 PM
It may well require a large gear overhaul as I'm currently maxing resists (except chaos) without Purity due to passive tree management and a reasonable chest. This would have to change substantially, but considering I can use blood magic in the helm I can get rid of several Templar mana passives.
FiftyShadesOfBlade
Would you guys think this build would be better with the abyuss helm and a 6link?
Anyone here running a combo of ranbow strides - stone of lazrus and Aegis Arora as a survivability build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info