Fisting in 11.1 HanFistedFirst - Lvl 81 Facebreaker/Bringer of Rain Melee Build [Updated]

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLQVbDq0UIBRNGNsZLho4G_ohYCXfJ-0pLimlMgk26DrYPAU9_ECgQ5xGaUbXR35KfU3YUEdQUFRJVw1YY1ivWfNbr18_YEtgbWEhZU1noG5pcql07XTxeA1673y4fNl9U4FvgziE2YTvh3aLjIx2jM-QVZHOnYCePJ65ns2f36IApBmnMKeErKq53b6KvqfAGsbY0iHUj9lh3QXdDeFz4urnUuw47SDvDu9O73zwH_Iv8932SPe-_MU=

I would again recommend against using Carnage Heart and go for something more suited to the build. You're sacrificing at a guess 1000dps with that amulet.

The build isn't finished. I'm not sure whether to get Testudo etc, go for Unwavering Stance, or go for what I really need, more hp. At least two of your items in this build will have negligible hp on them, gloves and belt. So don't be surprised if you need more lifes nodes that you expected. I've got a load of mana passives because I can't afford a decent 5L chest and therefore cannot BM infernal blow.

Blood Drinker, at 2% leech, seems too small to keep you alive. But trust me, if you use melee splash, hitting 5 or more mobs with one punch pretty much maxes out your leech return rate. You do not require a life leech gem if you go splash and Blood Drinker with FB, it just makes single target a little harder.

P.S. I might actually go Elementalist next for a massive dps boost.
FiftyShadesOfBlade
Last edited by bendot on Jul 23, 2013, 2:56:46 PM
Nice build thinking about switching from 2hand maul ground slam to this
Timezone : Est (Gmt-5) --- Ign: LastMFtoBreathe

Loving this!

Here is my equipment:

"
bendot wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLQVbDq0UIBRNGNsZLho4G_ohYCXfJ-0pLimlMgk26DrYPAU9_ECgQ5xGaUbXR35KfU3YUEdQUFRJVw1YY1ivWfNbr18_YEtgbWEhZU1noG5pcql07XTxeA1673y4fNl9U4FvgziE2YTvh3aLjIx2jM-QVZHOnYCePJ65ns2f36IApBmnMKeErKq53b6KvqfAGsbY0iHUj9lh3QXdDeFz4urnUuw47SDvDu9O73zwH_Iv8932SPe-_MU=

I would again recommend against using Carnage Heart and go for something more suited to the build. You're sacrificing at a guess 1000dps with that amulet.

The build isn't finished. I'm not sure whether to get Testudo etc, go for Unwavering Stance, or go for what I really need, more hp. At least two of your items in this build will have negligible hp on them, gloves and belt. So don't be surprised if you need more lifes nodes that you expected. I've got a load of mana passives because I can't afford a decent 5L chest and therefore cannot BM infernal blow.

Blood Drinker, at 2% leech, seems too small to keep you alive. But trust me, if you use melee splash, hitting 5 or more mobs with one punch pretty much maxes out your leech return rate. You do not require a life leech gem if you go splash and Blood Drinker with FB, it just makes single target a little harder.

P.S. I might actually go Elementalist next for a massive dps boost.

Any reason your not running bringer of rain?
"
robble wrote:

Loving this!

Here is my equipment:

I was thinking of going that shield to drop the carnage - how do you like it? How is survivability - it is low armour but has a sick block chance and LL
I don't think a reasonable roll Bringer of Rain is worth more than 2 exalts so I refuse to pay for it until I find one at a reasonable price.

I can't stand being held to ransom by sellers on power trips, so unless a unique is going for what I think is a sensible price I just won't buy one.

Case in point: I was trying to buy an Anvil for a sensible price and one seller was bragging to me that he had already sold two for 3 exalts, which weren't even as good as the rubbish roll he was offering in trade chat. Firstly I don't think buyers would buy a unique with such considerable drawbacks for 3 exalts (unless I'm underestimating the stupidity of some folk), and secondly I doubt he had actually found 3 of them.

If I find a BoR in the next few weeks I'll post here what I find. There will be some substantial dps loss, but that is to be expected.
FiftyShadesOfBlade
Completely agree with you about people and there uniques..Some people are insane with the price they try to sell things out..I love watching trade channel and people trying to sell crap for a butt ton of money then if you give them a reasonable offer they think your crazy.
"
bendot wrote:
I don't think a reasonable roll Bringer of Rain is worth more than 2 exalts so I refuse to pay for it until I find one at a reasonable price.

Considering the massive amount of DPS it gives you with the correct build, yes it is worth the 4-6 exalts most people charge. The only reason people continue to charge those prices are because people are buying them at those prices.

Why do most people pay even more for some 6 link items? because they can increase dps most of the time. I say that knowing some super expensive items are more defense oriented.
So im currently level 47 act 3 Cruel, and I feel like I might be lacking for what I have seen in the past this toon can do. Ill post my gear hopefully It might be a simple upgrade an item or so.

My rings change depending on what Resist I might need, but this Is really what I use for max dps, and with hatred im around 1k dps with 3 charges.
"
Chirpyboy wrote:
So im currently level 47 act 3 Cruel, and I feel like I might be lacking for what I have seen in the past this toon can do. Ill post my gear hopefully It might be a simple upgrade an item or so.

My rings change depending on what Resist I might need, but this Is really what I use for max dps, and with hatred im around 1k dps with 3 charges.

you really need to get a meginords belt and physical damage on your amulet.. then start looking for rings with more phys damage. 1k dps with facebreakers is super low. you can easily get 6-10k dps without one of the uber helmets. Also find gear or a skill tree node to get mana leech. You should have multistrike where you have the mana leech gem. It does nothing where it is now except level.
Last edited by robble on Jul 24, 2013, 6:13:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info