0.9.11 Two-week Hardcore Race League

Sounds like fun, can't wait to join! Hopefully nobody dies doing this.
"
siffin wrote:

I have created a poll to see how many players might be participating in this race league:

I was not able to vote on the poll.
I'm BACK :)
I enjoy this community league stuff.
Sounds good. The 3 hour races are always on too early for this Australian So I might give this a go, even though I probably have no chance : P
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
Amazing, I can't freakin' wait.
Sounds fun, I will participate.

To everyone who always loads up the first several pages of every race thread full of complaints and thoughts on how they would run the race differently, believe it or not there is just the forum for you: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/3
IGN @dime
I won't be participating unless the tiered rewards are significant. I have enough trouble convincing the wife to let me play for 3 hours straight on a weekend let alone try and convince her to let me spend every waking moment playing to try and have a shot at top 20.

The only data this race is going to gather is which people are capable of putting their lives on hold for 2 weeks.
TehHammer is not a crime!
i'll be there in the 2 days or so when it starts :)
-B-
I don't care about the rewards, I just will participate because the devs asked us to help find bugs
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
managed to stay alive to the end in 1 of the 3 hc weekend races i yet participated. will try this race nevertheless ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info