0.9.11 Two-week Hardcore Race League

"
Coldet wrote:
"
siffin wrote:

I have created a poll to see how many players might be participating in this race league:

I was not able to vote on the poll.

Me neither...
Signed: Geldric, scribe of Oriath
"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
I won't be participating unless the tiered rewards are significant. I have enough trouble convincing the wife to let me play for 3 hours straight on a weekend let alone try and convince her to let me spend every waking moment playing to try and have a shot at top 20.

The only data this race is going to gather is which people are capable of putting their lives on hold for 2 weeks.

well time to let your wife play, leave her alone with game, no kids around no nothing *grins* she might get hooked on game.
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
"
Coldet wrote:
"
siffin wrote:

I have created a poll to see how many players might be participating in this race league:

I was not able to vote on the poll.

Typical me, rushing to do things and I didn't check it was working properly. You can vote now sorry.

I'm really interested to see how many people might participate, please vote even if you are not participating:

http://www.templeofexiles.com/poll/will-you-be-participating-in-the-two-week-hardcore-race-league
Dont worry everyone, Its unlikely ill participate in this. I am preparing an awesome build for build of the week, hes almost ready for submitting but will seem much better in a few levels.

Hint: Can permanently use righteous fire (without potions, and regardless of life total)
I am participating, and Im gonna be a marauder.
I will participate too. Witch as always, since I simply love mages in every game :)
"
Chris wrote:
Okay. That's sensible and I will do so.

<3
"
solistus wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Okay. That's sensible and I will do so.

<3

So is a daily hour cap ;)
"
Metronomy wrote:
Dont worry everyone, Its unlikely ill participate in this. I am preparing an awesome build for build of the week, hes almost ready for submitting but will seem much better in a few levels.

Hint: Can permanently use righteous fire (without potions, and regardless of life total)

Oh yous a tease ^_^
"literally the worst feeling in the world is talking to someone about something you really love and just watching the interest fade out of their eyes" - Thebrotherswinchester
Question about the time zones. Wiki insists New Zealand is +12 GMT whereas I'm at +2GMT. However, the time zone converter is saying NZ 12:00 = my 3:00. Which of the two should I trust?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info