0.9.11 Two-week Hardcore Race League

"
Coldet wrote:

OK I have 1 concern. I think it will be totally unfair to race against the "Alpha Testers" who have been playing this for the past 2 weeks already. And we ALL know how ImDissapoint loves these races. (Yea I love you too m8).

You really shouldn't be concerned. If this were a 3 hour race taking place immediately following the release of this patch, I'd be worried too. Instead this is a two week long ladder that starts in two days. The major things that have changed (Act 2 boss, passive tree, endgame) are things that you can easily and should become familiar with before the race begins.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Well. Daily hour cap would be great..
Now, casual players like me dont have any chances with hardcore players like this one who plays +10 hours every day (on hardcore league). 4 days and he has 60lvl! while casual player playing 2-3h per day needs 2 weeks to achieve it..
http://poetools.com/ - PATH OF EXILE TOOLS
Last edited by kompostownik on Jul 23, 2012, 6:16:34 AM
Great work. Thank you. But could we have minion counter please ? Before patch i could have 7 of them and 4 spectres. Now 10 zombies and 7 spectres.
Last edited by Azarus on Jul 23, 2012, 6:15:46 AM
"
kompostownik wrote:
Well. Daily hour cap would be great..
Now, casual players like me dont have any chances with hardcore players like this one who plays +10 hours every day (on hardcore league)

Great site you have there! How do you track how much time was played? Nevermind I figured it out.

I have created a poll to see how many players might be participating in this race league:

http://www.templeofexiles.com/poll/will-you-be-participating-in-the-two-week-hardcore-race-league

Please register and vote, registration is very easy and makes voting much more accurate. ToE does not collect information about player votes.
Last edited by duolc on Jul 23, 2012, 6:22:37 AM
Daily hour cap would be awesome.

no...

BEYOND awesome.
I like the daily 2-3 hour cap or full event 30-40 hour cap too. Would be fair to both casual/hc players alike. Plus HC players wont be force to play all day (unhealthy).
"
golem09 wrote:
Daily hour cap would be awesome.

no...

BEYOND awesome.

I agree. Please make it happen
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Does this mean that the unique Vault map is an event reward only?

If yes, does that mean that there are (currently) no unique maps that drop off monsters?
Last edited by 0nin on Jul 23, 2012, 8:13:10 AM
"
0nin wrote:
Does this mean that the unique Vault map is an event reward only?

If yes, does that mean that there are no unique maps that drop off monsters?

Possibly some maps in the future but not this map I don't think.
"
bibster1 wrote:
I like the daily 2-3 hour cap or full event 30-40 hour cap too. Would be fair to both casual/hc players alike. Plus HC players wont be force to play all day (unhealthy).

Yeah, with a 336 hour event race, there is also permadeath for the players themselves when they play that long.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info