[1.0.5] Lightning Strike Staff Crit Templar Build - 17k+ DPS - Dual Curse

Thanks for the build.

Just curious, what are you looking for in a Weapon? High Physical Damage with added elemental?
Not sure how you guys linked your armor but I managed to face tank Brutus at level 11 spamming nice single target damage with infernal blow, following this build I guess being level 11 it had to be my gear that allowed me face tanking him lol.

I like the way this build looks and feels. I was just wondering if you plan on updating your first post with more information because not everyone will even see your youtube video and get some more info since the 0.11 patch dropped.

Some info such as bandit rewards, the type of staff your aiming for with what kind of stats, if there is anything that you changed since the patch dropped, progression builds, etc.

Thank you for your work and time on this build.

btw how do you link your items on the forum?
Last edited by TehDiablo on Jun 13, 2013, 3:51:21 AM
If people wonder :

Oak - 40HP

Oak - 18% Physical Damage.

None - Skill Point

I can't play that much, but so far my lvl 45 tempalr riping ass. Thanks for the build mate.
I wonder if this build works properly with other (less laggy) skills? I like the idea to use 2h staff and add critical dmg.
What do you think? Ground slam? leap slam? or other?

I don't know If this was already discussed but I do enjoy this build been looking for something to try in anarchy so I decided to try some kind of lightning build. I'm probably goin to make my own alterations haven't decided how yet though.

My question being have you thought about on your second pairing of weapons using something with extra ele resist and also a second lightning strike with all your gems done over like 3-5 slots on a main hand and maybe a shield? Or a second staff altogether and cutting out multi strike so you have a single strike on reflect maps? I'm still fairly new at this game but I'm trying to think end game now so I can be prepared
"
dehogynem wrote:
I wonder if this build works properly with other (less laggy) skills? I like the idea to use 2h staff and add critical dmg.

I have been using Sweep to AoE like a boss along side with LS and I find myself using Sweep a lot more than LS because I gather up mobs and love to aoe. LS you can run up to someone melee range and basically 1 shot them unless they are a gold boss or whatever.
any chance u can make a step by step guide.

what route to take talent wise from 1-30, 30-50, 50-75
what abilities to use, what items u reccomend for maintaining mana.
If not using LS from the start, what did u use to evel up to the part where u swapped.
what parts are key to increase the dps(wich stats on weapon)
"
Eelthing wrote:
Thanks for the build.

Just curious, what are you looking for in a Weapon? High Physical Damage with added elemental?

You want to get a Staff with as much Physical and Lightning dmg as possible, as well as Attack Speed. Crit chance is also very good.
"
StrikeySmash wrote:
I don't know If this was already discussed but I do enjoy this build been looking for something to try in anarchy so I decided to try some kind of lightning build. I'm probably goin to make my own alterations haven't decided how yet though.

My question being have you thought about on your second pairing of weapons using something with extra ele resist and also a second lightning strike with all your gems done over like 3-5 slots on a main hand and maybe a shield? Or a second staff altogether and cutting out multi strike so you have a single strike on reflect maps? I'm still fairly new at this game but I'm trying to think end game now so I can be prepared

I'm able to run reflect maps by replacing Added Fire with Reduced Mana, and then casting Enfeeble and Temp Chains instead of Ele and Crit Weakness. I prefer having 2 Brightbeaks with Leapslam + Faster Attacks for the added mobility.
"
dehogynem wrote:

None will work as well as LS. LS converts to elemental so you can scale it like crazy, and then it also works better with crit than any other damage type since it can shock stack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info