[1.0.5] Lightning Strike Staff Crit Templar Build - 17k+ DPS - Dual Curse

Was looking to make a staff character after finding a 400+ dps staff and came across this. Looks like it could be fun to play with.

Just wondering what rewards you chose from the bandit quests?
"
drdaylight389 wrote:
Was looking to make a staff character after finding a 400+ dps staff and came across this. Looks like it could be fun to play with.

Just wondering what rewards you chose from the bandit quests?

Link your staff here, I'd like to see it :)

I chose 40HP, 6% Attack Speed (Soon to be 8%), Passive Point.
However with the new change I think it would be better to get the 18% Physical Damage from Oak in Cruel.
Cool. I figured that would be the way to go.

This staff isn't as good as yours but I think it'll be decent enough to use. Will probably exalt/socket/link it once my character is able/close enough to use it.
Spoiler

Having fun with character so far. Just gotta get used to using him a lil more. Thanks for posting it btw :)
Last edited by drdaylight389 on Jun 3, 2013, 9:18:27 PM
Is this viable at all in HC? or can it be adapted to work? The gameplay looks amazingly fun
"
toddduk3 wrote:
Is this viable at all in HC? or can it be adapted to work? The gameplay looks amazingly fun

It should be, you just might want to sacrifice some damage for more survivability. Doing this will also help to protect against reflect.
Hello

I have tried to get in touch with you but I never had the chance to, therefore I will post you my gear and if you dont mind, just hint out which I should upgrade/replace. I'm quite new and only been playing for a week or so (level 60 templar LS).

Some infos about my character:

dps: almost 3k on LS
1.5k hp and 1.2k mana (can run 5 auras)
1k armor and 80% hit chance
almost all res max except chaos 5%

Thanks in advance!
Any thoughts on the new patch?
"
toddduk3 wrote:
Any thoughts on the new patch?

13.5k -> 17.1k dps

I like it :)
Cool vid.

Any tweaks to the build for .11?
"
TuroviK wrote:
Cool vid.

Any tweaks to the build for .11?

I dropped some of the dex nodes I didn't need to pick up the 2hand crit nodes by Templar.
(I had those earlier but respecced them out to get Dual curse, now I'm picking them up again)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info