Am I the first one getting this?

Zahn, do you have any idea what amount the life regen from concecrated ground is? Is it a % or a flat amount?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Zahn, do you have any idea what amount the life regen from concecrated ground is? Is it a % or a flat amount?

Please refer to this post http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/376796
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"

I'd buy you a diamond package just to see if you could do better, but that's your job, not mine.

Do yourself a favour: run that mouth a little less now and then. Zahndethus no doubt had plans for this item when he designed it (by paying $1000, quite obviously), and only makes you look like an idiot for deciding it's 'crap' just because you don't know those plans.

edit: missed a word. Happens.

indeed
I wasn't out to design an OMGWTFBBQ 20 exalt unique
I just had an idea for a neat mechanic for an item

Just curious did you design both chests or just the one that OP found?
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on May 12, 2013, 7:37:00 AM
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"

I'd buy you a diamond package just to see if you could do better, but that's your job, not mine.

Do yourself a favour: run that mouth a little less now and then. Zahndethus no doubt had plans for this item when he designed it (by paying $1000, quite obviously), and only makes you look like an idiot for deciding it's 'crap' just because you don't know those plans.

edit: missed a word. Happens.

indeed
I wasn't out to design an OMGWTFBBQ 20 exalt unique
I just had an idea for a neat mechanic for an item

Man thks you making it possible to play an healer paladin in this game.
Forum pvp
"

Just curious did you design both chests or just the one that OP found?

Both. They are both part of a little story
Hey Zahndethus, do you know if the increased duration and increased area of effect passives modify the ground effects?

I believe it is a base duration of ten seconds, but could be increased quite a bit and if so would definitely be viable for making a support melee character. The 5% life regen is pretty massive.

Oh and does it work with Zealots Oath to give 5% ES regen?
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on May 12, 2013, 8:53:43 AM
If this looks like its going to be a common drop, I can't wait to find one Zahn!

How cool is that? GGG programmed in a new mechanic just for Zahn, and now the consecrated/desecrated ground mechanic will well make its way into other skill gems, items and monsters.

Mostly Uniques are not meant to be end game stuff, rare items are. This was hammered into our heads in CB. This should be made common knowledge amongst our QQ brain-dead playerbase. You should have known Damage, you were been in CB, so you should know the principle about Unique design. Go shove Kingsroad up your a$$.

POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Mr_G wrote:
Hey Zahndethus, do you know if the increased duration and increased area of effect passives modify the ground effects?

I believe it is a base duration of ten seconds, but could be increased quite a bit and if so would definitely be viable for making a support melee character. The 5% life regen is pretty massive.

Oh and does it work with Zealots Oath to give 5% ES regen?

Good questions, but I do not know the answers
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
If this looks like its going to be a common drop, I can't wait to find one Zahn!

How cool is that? GGG programmed in a new mechanic just for Zahn, and now the consecrated/desecrated ground mechanic will well make its way into other skill gems, items and monsters.

Mostly Uniques are not meant to be end game stuff, rare items are. This was hammered into our heads in CB. This should be made common knowledge amongst our QQ brain-dead playerbase. You should have known Damage, you were been in CB, so you should know the principle about Unique design. Go shove Kingsroad up your a$$.

It isn't the first time GGG has programmed in a new mechanic just for some diamond suppoerter's unique.
They did it with my first unique, too, for that matter. Moonsorrow is why Blind is in the game
"
Zahndethus wrote:
Moonsorrow is why Blind is in the game

And I thought Moonsorrow's purpose was to put you off from stacking MF.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info