Am I the first one getting this?

Many thanks to all of you who congratulated me on the found :)
"
andygongyb wrote:
Many thanks to all of you who congratulated me on the found :)

Another grats.

(Ignore the fool in the thread. The funny thing is, he goes on about getting 5 socs and linking them, which really isn't very orb consuming at all. Now 6, yes, but so it should be. A little bit of thought might also have let him realise that getting a 5L from a 6 soc is harder than getting 5L from a 5 soc).
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 10, 2013, 9:16:55 AM
"
"
andygongyb wrote:
So close~~~ Anyway, I am very happy about the drop :)

Why?
You need to blow jewelers orbs on it to get more sockets. Goodluck getting 5.
And then you gotta link them. Last time I tried for a 6L, after 150 fusing I didn't even have a 5L let alone 6.
The socket system is inherently flawed. And Attempting to remedy a lack of sockets/links yield nothing but frustration, and a empty "wallet".

So i assume you just vendor every shavronnes and lioneyes? Or is this one of those "OMFG I SPENT 50 JEWELERS AND DIDNT GET 6 SOCKET AND AUTOMATIC 6 LINK, FUCK THIS GAME"
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
I like this thread. I'd read it again.
"Beta"
"
TheRoge001 wrote:
I like this thread. I'd read it again.

confused i am
"
Vraarz wrote:
I guess You have to praise every unique made by diamond supporter otherwise You are no fun idiot troll.

No you don't have to praise every unique but you can always try and have a decent attitude when criticizing something. Derailing someone else s thread and screaming like a 12 year old is not on though.

the other one dropped by piety mercyless

gogogo incorporatedamage something say how awful it is :)
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Do you know how many fusings it's going to take to 5 link that piece of crap? Before you know it you've got a full beard, nothing in your stash, you've sold your house to help pay your gambling debt, you're wanted for murder in 3 countries, you've forgotten how to ride a bike, you've dropped your pocket and your shoes are untied.

I can't believe GGG condones this.
"

I'd buy you a diamond package just to see if you could do better, but that's your job, not mine.

Do yourself a favour: run that mouth a little less now and then. Zahndethus no doubt had plans for this item when he designed it (by paying $1000, quite obviously), and only makes you look like an idiot for deciding it's 'crap' just because you don't know those plans.

edit: missed a word. Happens.

indeed
I wasn't out to design an OMGWTFBBQ 20 exalt unique
I just had an idea for a neat mechanic for an item
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"

I'd buy you a diamond package just to see if you could do better, but that's your job, not mine.

Do yourself a favour: run that mouth a little less now and then. Zahndethus no doubt had plans for this item when he designed it (by paying $1000, quite obviously), and only makes you look like an idiot for deciding it's 'crap' just because you don't know those plans.

edit: missed a word. Happens.

indeed
I wasn't out to design an OMGWTFBBQ 20 exalt unique
I just had an idea for a neat mechanic for an item

You designed this? I'm so excited to see the designer of the item replying my thread! You made my day (after a unique lv67 map dropped in Catacombs, bug? LOL) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info