Am I the first one getting this?

"
If this looks like its going to be a common drop, I can't wait to find one Zahn!

How cool is that? GGG programmed in a new mechanic just for Zahn, and now the consecrated/desecrated ground mechanic will well make its way into other skill gems, items and monsters.

Mostly Uniques are not meant to be end game stuff, rare items are. This was hammered into our heads in CB. This should be made common knowledge amongst our QQ brain-dead playerbase. You should have known Damage, you were been in CB, so you should know the principle about Unique design. Go shove Kingsroad up your a$$.

It isn't the first time GGG has programmed in a new mechanic just for some diamond suppoerter's unique.
They did it with my first unique, too, for that matter. Moonsorrow is why Blind is in the game
"
Completed 4 ChallengesZahndethus wrote:
Moonsorrow is why Blind is in the game

And I thought Moonsorrow's purpose was to put you off from stacking MF.
Playing extremely inefficiently for an obscene amount of time is NOT an achievement, it is a play-style. Please don't try to make it such, only to then attempt to discredit me.
Anu's Self Found Gang http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/950155
http://www.twitch.tv/theanuhart
Really??? Wow, that's sweet Zahn!

Looks like I'll have to think up some mechanic for my unique* so the mechanic too will work its way into the game, hopefully to become part of the mod pool, and useless enough to generate QQs :)

*Still needs a rough picture and the wording. I'm still thinking hard, Carl!!

Imagine running, and leaving a trail of consecrated ground, or a monster running and leaving a trail of desecrated ground. A unique desecrated monster boss that keeps running away from you, bring on the melee QQ. haha!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Really??? Wow, that's sweet Zahn!

Looks like I'll have to think up some mechanic for my unique* so the mechanic too will work its way into the game, hopefully to become part of the mod pool, and useless enough to generate QQs :)

*Still needs a rough picture and the wording. I'm still thinking hard, Carl!!

Imagine running, and leaving a trail of consecrated ground, or a monster running and leaving a trail of desecrated ground. A unique desecrated monster boss that keeps running away from you, bring on the melee QQ. haha!

I already have an idea for another unique with more new functionality, but I'm not going to do it for right now
"
"
andygongyb wrote:
So close~~~ Anyway, I am very happy about the drop :)

Why?
You need to blow jewelers orbs on it to get more sockets. Goodluck getting 5.
And then you gotta link them. Last time I tried for a 6L, after 150 fusing I didn't even have a 5L let alone 6.
The socket system is inherently flawed. And Attempting to remedy a lack of sockets/links yield nothing but frustration, and a empty "wallet".

Don't know about wallet but your glass is half empty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info