Am I the first one getting this?

This is one of the new Uniques introduced in 0.10.8 right? Or I was wrong? By the way, the mob dropped this also dropped a GCP. Lucky :)
Last edited by andygongyb on May 9, 2013, 11:32:31 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12056/page/469

not the first to get it, but it is indeed one of the new ones for this patch.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
So close~~~ Anyway, I am very happy about the drop :)
"
andygongyb wrote:

Why?
You need to blow jewelers orbs on it to get more sockets. Goodluck getting 5.
And then you gotta link them. Last time I tried for a 6L, after 150 fusing I didn't even have a 5L let alone 6.
The socket system is inherently flawed. And Attempting to remedy a lack of sockets/links yield nothing but frustration, and a empty "wallet".
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 10, 2013, 2:00:39 AM
"
"
andygongyb wrote:

Why?
You need to blow jewelers orbs on it to get more sockets. Goodluck getting 5.
And then you gotta link them. Last time I tried for a 6L, after 150 fusing I didn't even have a 5L let alone 6.
The socket system is inherently flawed. And Attempting to remedy a lack of sockets/links yield nothing but frustration, and a empty "wallet".

wat?
IGN: Turkey_turds, Lootsplosion_LvNINTHOUS, Who_Needs_pants_

Currently: OFFLINE
I laughed too.
Are you guys retarded or just have no reading comprehension?
Let me spell it out for you. The OP expressed how exited he is about this piece of crap Unique.
I said why. I said why, because it only has 2 sockets. 2 sockets= useless as a chest piece. Therefor you'd have to blow jewelers orbs.And then fusing. How many dozen or hundreds is it gonna take to make this chest piece ( that isn't even worth it) usable.
Are you staying with me here? I hope so. Mighty complicated amiright?

Keep laughing idiots.
"wut"..and " I laughed too". wtf part of the post did you have a hard time grasping?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 10, 2013, 2:38:29 AM
Congrats on your new unique. I'd be excited as well.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
"
Let me spell it out for you. The OP expressed how exited he is about this piece of crap Unique.

I'd buy you a diamond package just to see if you could better, but that's your job, not mine.

Do yourself a favour: run that mouth a little less now and then. Zahndethus no doubt had plans for this item when he designed it (by paying $1000, quite obviously), and only makes you look like an idiot for deciding it's 'crap' just because you don't know those plans.

What "plans" are those? It has 150 ES for christ sake, and that's with a decent + ES % roll. And 2 sockets. Again, you have to blow jewelers and fusing on it to even make it usable. ( there in lies the major problem with this game) blow dozens even hundreds of jewelers /fusing and you probably still won't get what you're after.
And wtf do you mean " see if you could better"? DO you mean ( do) better?
You're darn straight I'd design something with a little more thought than a chest with 150 ES.

lol @ run my mouth.
How am I an idiot? And pray tell what" plans" are there that magically change this totally underwhelming chest piece into something fantastic?

You can run your mouth but I can't run mine? Kiss my ass.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 10, 2013, 2:56:33 AM
"
"
"

I'd buy you a diamond package just to see if you could better, but that's your job, not mine.

Do yourself a favour: run that mouth a little less now and then. Zahndethus no doubt had plans for this item when he designed it (by paying $1000, quite obviously), and only makes you look like an idiot for deciding it's 'crap' just because you don't know those plans.

What "plans" are those? It has 150 ES for christ sake, and that's with a decent + ES % roll. And 2 sockets. Again, you have to blow jewelers and fusing on it to even make it usable. ( there in lies the major problem with this game) blow dozens even hundreds of jewelers /fusing and you probably still won't get what you're after.
And wtf do you mean " see if you could better"? DO you mean ( do) better?
You're darn straight I'd design something with a little more thought than a chest with 150 ES.

lol @ run my mouth.
How am I an idiot? And pray tell what" plans" are there that magically change this totally underwhelming chest piece into something fantastic?

You can run your mouth but I can't run mine? Kiss my ass.

Maybe you aren't an idiot, but you are definitely a fucking douche bag. Do everyone a favor and shove your shitty attitude up your ass.

Gratz on the loot OP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info