Am I the first one getting this?

I guess You have to praise every unique made by diamond supporter otherwise You are no fun idiot troll.
IGN:Vraarz
"
"
andygongyb wrote:
So close~~~ Anyway, I am very happy about the drop :)

Why?
You need to blow jewelers orbs on it to get more sockets. Goodluck getting 5.
And then you gotta link them. Last time I tried for a 6L, after 150 fusing I didn't even have a 5L let alone 6.
The socket system is inherently flawed. And Attempting to remedy a lack of sockets/links yield nothing but frustration, and a empty "wallet".

i am begining to like your posts......
do you only post when you are drunk or high ?

btw noone cares about your QQ fusing tales

hey damagedbrainsomething did you notice noone likes you ? i hope its not the same in rl :) that attitude of yours should attract many friends or not .....
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 10, 2013, 3:23:28 AM
About the fusing thing, It's not really flawed, It's just really hard to get it.

But I did 5 link a 5 socket chest with like 5 fusings, so I'm not complaining.
Its clearly for Tempest shield

Congrats on the find, I wonder what it looks like on character. I hope its not like the Shavronne's where the picture looks great but on character it looks like a stupid bathrobe...
"

And wtf do you mean " see if you could better"? DO you mean ( do) better?
You're darn straight I'd design something with a little more thought than a chest with 150 ES.

Kiss my ass.
*mwah. Tastes like butthurt.

You know some Diamonds designed their uniques back in the day before many different balance changes and new items made them seemingly redundant, etc.? (I remember seeing a post by another Diamond about this).

Fear not though pal, I've designed a unique for you! It's called:

Eyeglass of Tears.

+200% river of tears
emits obnoxious gas
-30% personality

Flavour text: You don't know how to play the game and you cheat, you lie - you don't even know how to saaaay goodbyeeee - you make me wanna cryyyyyyyy
IGN: ScrubcoreRulezBitch
Alt: HardcorePwnsScrubcore
Last edited by mkmaddage on May 10, 2013, 6:31:10 AM
"
Are you guys retarded or just have no reading comprehension?
Let me spell it out for you. The OP expressed how exited he is about this piece of crap Unique.
I said why. I said why, because it only has 2 sockets. 2 sockets= useless as a chest piece. Therefor you'd have to blow jewelers orbs.And then fusing. How many dozen or hundreds is it gonna take to make this chest piece ( that isn't even worth it) usable.
Are you staying with me here? I hope so. Mighty complicated amiright?

Keep laughing idiots.
"wut"..and " I laughed too". wtf part of the post did you have a hard time grasping?

Please don't shit on someone else's thread about your personal complains. The OP's discussion has got nothing to do with socket and fusing.

The OP is happy to find not only a unique, but a new one. Let him be, I would be happy too if I did. We don't need your permission to be happy about something.

Go throw your tantrum elsewhere.
"
"
andygongyb wrote:

Why?
And then you gotta link them. Last time I tried for a 6L, after 150 fusing I didn't even have a 5L let alone 6.
The socket system is inherently flawed. And Attempting to remedy a lack of sockets/links yield nothing but frustration, and a empty "wallet".

Friend of mine 6-Linked a Chest on the 2nd Fusing!

He's quite the lucky SOD :D

Huge Grats Andy Gong!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last edited by Kwonryu on May 10, 2013, 6:59:54 AM
gz for finding the unique.

its a pretty good item for the mid-level of..e.g. a dual spark farmer.

@ strange guy...in mid-level you dont need to fuse or jewl this chest. the stats are fine. its not mandatory to have a 4L or higher at its level.
"
"
andygongyb wrote:

Why?

Well, I am happy only because I like to collect things. I don't think I will ever bother 6L it as a summoner.
Last edited by andygongyb on May 10, 2013, 8:55:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info