5 curses and 3 totems and Elemental Equilibrium

"
TheBuudah wrote:
did this like 3 months ago with 5 curses + 2 totems + Firetraps

Kinda pointless.

Now i just use 3 totems 2 curses 12k dps firetraps with massive crit % and multi

Which curses and totems, if you don't mind my asking?
Just picked up a Soul Mantle from a nice player for a dozen Chaos so I'll be able to play with some of the ideas in this thread a bit once I have a chance to get a character levelled. :D

So excited. Just hope I don't pass it off to Default too quick. lol
Bump

This thread (and 1st reply) is the best forumpost i have seen for a long time :)

It needs more love!
"
Pesstrong wrote:
Bump

This thread (and 1st reply) is the best forumpost i have seen for a long time :)

It needs more love!

Given the power of the Discharge build these days, it doesn't need more of anything, regardless if he forked up his smurf reply ;p
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.
"
MBata wrote:
Odd -- don't think i have seen a build like the one proposed, and it should be quite good if the right support gems are used. I can see this working well solo and possibly even better in a group...

Spoiler

soul mantle makes this build useless. i have a full 5 curse support build tho
"
rrtson wrote:
Did you forget that each time you recast your totems (or your totems die), you'll be hit with a lvl20 random curse, which stacks up to 8 times?

I haven't seen 8 curses ever, even when testing in an empty area and recasting totems as fast as possible. I see up to three on a regular basis, and four might appear for a moment before turning back into 3.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I think 8 curse are right when i tried i had a nice crown of curse i think the curse cast by the totem are random and then sometime when they cast the same maybe it dont show twice.

I never tested if increased duration will bosst the curse duration on you :p
I have 2 dedicated quicksilver to remove prevent the curse.

Im just upping because the thread have some good pointer.

I didnt saw any 5 curse build and as i plan to go for it it should be quit something in a party to calm down certain boss unique especillay the one with more mods:
Temporal chain enfeeble vulnerability warlord mark projectile weaknesses in a 6 l bow or chest with split arrow and curse on hit maybe a doom bow ir darskorn (not shure if it is the percing one)
Or in q chaining arc:
Arc chain and 3 curses

Or both 6l ;-)

I sqw it as a supportive char could be very cool
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
I play a dual curse character. The issue is how weak you are vs curse immune enemies and maps. Those outright counter these types of builds and make it pointless to go overkill. This is assuming you plan on playing this character in maps above 69.
Last edited by kasub on Jan 3, 2014, 5:22:56 PM
what happens if you link more than 1 curse to one of the totems? Would it randomly cast all 3?

1 totem have 3 curses attached maybe in boots, gloves or hat and the other 2 are for dps in a 5 or ideally 6 linked soul mantel.

Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info