5 curses and 3 totems and Elemental Equilibrium

"
Cronkcough wrote:
"
Cronkcoughcough wrote:

I heard Cronk has a huge dong

Huge? It's so big the state had to commission a suspension bridge to be built under it so that trucks could get past it when he walks round town

Being too big has it's drawbacks as well you know :(
You dont need that many curses...

Just have high dps and mow through moves.

By the time you cast all the curses, mobs would have either killed you, or you would have killed them with the same amount of time without curses...
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
Bumping this thread to illustrate the awesomeness of the POE community.
Elemental equilibrium is definitely a waste in this case. This build is more of a group support build and will does awesome on bosses. For typical mobs what you do is cast 2 curses -> put down a totem. If they're not dead then put down another totem. For more difficult rares cast more curses.

I also advise you stick to 2 totems. Getting that 3rd totem will force you into purely warding flasks and can get you into many dangerous situations. It also has very little ES.
I always have two quicksilver potions with defrost or whatever it is called.
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
The second response is funny, but also misunderstood...yes, it can easily look like he was just praising his own build and pretending to be someone else who stumbled upon this thread, but he could have also said "odd" in the sense that it was odd no one had any comments on this build...I think that's what his second response was trying to say.
Sounds ok, a person in my map group uses this or atleast can use this set up but the mobs usually die before the 4th or 5th curse is put on.
"
Emil_kof wrote:
The second response is funny, but also misunderstood...yes, it can easily look like he was just praising his own build and pretending to be someone else who stumbled upon this thread, but he could have also said "odd" in the sense that it was odd no one had any comments on this build...I think that's what his second response was trying to say.

*ding ding ding*

We have the internet reading comprehension test winner.
"
Sounds ok, a person in my map group uses this or atleast can use this set up but the mobs usually die before the 4th or 5th curse is put on.

Even with faster casting and increased AOE?
did this like 3 months ago with 5 curses + 2 totems + Firetraps

Kinda pointless.

Now i just use 3 totems 2 curses 12k dps firetraps with massive crit % and multi
Last edited by TheBuudah on May 3, 2013, 10:09:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info