5 curses and 3 totems and Elemental Equilibrium

"
Drahken wrote:
I bet he meant to respond with an alt acct and fkd it up.

No, it was my way of bumping my thread, since i was looking for constructive criticism and advice -- should have known better.

The thought of responding to one's own post with an alt-account shows what kind of a fucked up environment this is.

"
Gulruon wrote:
"
Drahken wrote:
I bet he meant to respond with an alt acct and fkd it up.

This.....

It takes all his credibility away lol.

Seriously though, it's kind of sad. He feels the need to praise his own builds.....

Jeesus H. You guys don't quit.

I think it could be a good build, and haven't seen it...WTF is wrong with you guys.

Either contribute to the Original Post or ignore it.

What makes you think your opinion outside of the specific purpose of this thread is valued by anyone but yourself? STFU and make a comment on the build. Even "Noob build kills too slowly" is better than yer childish personal attacks/commentary.
Did you forget that each time you recast your totems (or your totems die), you'll be hit with a lvl20 random curse, which stacks up to 8 times? If you have Temp Chains+Enfeeble there goes all of your DPS. Soul Mantle blows.

"
andybmcc wrote:
In the time it takes to cast three totems and 5 curses, somebody else has already killed everything on the screen.

^ This. I'm running dual totems, dual curses, and my first totem can already clear a room before my second totem and second curse are even casted. Any more than that and you'd spend an unnecessary amount of time sitting there casting all of your curses on every single monster in a room, plus the 3 totems that have 40% reduced cast speed. In short: overkill for little to no benefit.

"
MBata wrote:
Odd -- don't think i have seen a build like the one proposed, and it should be quite good if the right support gems are used. I can see this working well solo and possibly even better in a group...

LMAO fail.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
"
andybmcc wrote:
In the time it takes to cast three totems and 5 curses, somebody else has already killed everything on the screen.

Do you think faster cast would help?
Do you think that elemental equilibrium is a waste?
Do you think that 4 curses and 2 totems are enough?
What about 3 curses and 1 totem?
"
MBata wrote:
Odd -- don't think i have seen a build like the one proposed, and it should be quite good if the right support gems are used. I can see this working well solo and possibly even better in a group...

Roflmao
Made my day xDDDDDDDDD
I hinted at EE/EP with AB/SM a while back.. pairing it with numerous curses of your own is interesting. Just took a very quick glance at the passive tree, but noticed you'd save some nodes from breaking out of the witch's starting area if you started as a Shadow since you almost reached the Shadow start.

As andybmcc says, it's probably pretty slow for general clearing. But for bosses with a party? Hrm.

I think the three elements is better than Elemental Hit, since I'm pretty sure EH can hit with the same element multiple times in a row (never used it) and thereby reduce your dps. Though you don't necessarily need to use all three elements.. you can use the third totem for something else. You are the third totem until you can eventually reach AB.. I don't think I'd rush it, though I'd certainly head that way.

There's also Thief's Torment to consider for mitigating the drawback of SM, though you can't use the Doedre's Damnings then.

I haven't been able to test SM out as it hasn't dropped/chanced for me yet, but one of these days I hope to.
"
wrathmar wrote:
It would be an interesting build... you would need to have curse clearing flasks for when you totems die.

Thanks for the tip, that sounds like a good idea.
Do the curse clearing flasks clear one curse per charge or all the curses?

Does the curse from soul mantle effect totems that are already cast, or only the ones cast after the curse lands on me?

"
"
MBata wrote:

Roflmao
Made my day xDDDDDDDDD

Your feedback is appreciated.

Have a nice day.
"
MBata wrote:
Jeesus H. You guys don't quit.

I think it could be a good build, and haven't seen it...WTF is wrong with you guys.

Either contribute to the Original Post or ignore it.

What makes you think your opinion outside of the specific purpose of this thread is valued by anyone but yourself? STFU and make a comment on the build. Even "Noob build kills too slowly" is better than yer childish personal attacks/commentary.

I value his opinion, as it highlights the absurdity of you responding to your own post in hopes of artificially bolstering your build's validity.

Seems like the only opinions no one's valuing are yours.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
"
Durentis wrote:
Just took a very quick glance at the passive tree, but noticed you'd save some nodes from breaking out of the witch's starting area if you started as a Shadow since you almost reached the Shadow start.

Templar would work even better then, since i am practically there as well -- and the opening move is faster mana regen with access to survivability below the starting location.

Thanks for the tip!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info