[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

hi,thx for the guide man, Got a few question.

what is your resist and the survivability( cruel, merciless) .

would it better to go to body and soul on templar and sacrifice some of the dagger node ?

can I use multistrike ? it seem to be very fast and kill, heal back faster.

"
xXHiroponXx wrote:
Can you please tell us what gems use on what equipment before lvl 50?

I am making your build but I really really need help on that, no idea what gems or equipment before lvl 50 and the best links for them.

There's a Leveling Guide at the end of first post, i wrote the main dps combo there.
You add auras when you can afford them in the following order:
Hatered, Grace, Discipline, Purity, Wrath.
All auras should be connected to reduced mana gem.
You use Whirling Blades+Faster Attacks for escape situations.
Before lvl 50 you just wear what you can to cover resist caps, some chest with armor and boots with move speed. and the more life on gear the better. But i didn't bought anything except daggers till 50 - just were what i found.

"
thinh22 wrote:
hi,thx for the guide man, Got a few question.

what is your resist and the survivability( cruel, merciless) .

would it better to go to body and soul on templar and sacrifice some of the dagger node ?

can I use multistrike ? it seem to be very fast and kill, heal back faster.

I always have cap resist. 75, before purity and 80 after purity.
There are no dagger nodes you can sacrifice. They have crit chance and multiplier that make this build work. So there's no way you reach body and soul without ruining the point of this build. Also 2 uniqs for this build will have evasion, and everything else will be pure ES. What for you ever need armor increasing nodes?
I have spreadsheet that precisely calculate my dps. Multistrike decrease it if i swap it for any gem, i checked. Also multistrike cost more mana and deal a lot less damage faster. Less damage mean no freeze and shock from auras. Also the point of this build is oneshoting most of the stuff and penetrating armor. The heavier is the physical strike the less efective is monster armor. So with phys damage heavy slow attacks are metter than faster weak attacks. Multistrike is bad for this build.
Is this viable via on hardcore?
This build is very gear and skill dependent. I would say it is only viable for hardcore if you can afford 850 es chest, as you wont have a shield to boost your es pool. And on top of that already posses the habit of drinking right potion at the right time.
Last edited by Xavyer on May 18, 2013, 1:47:04 PM
giving this a go with the defensive variation using more es nodes and dual claw

lvl58 currently having a blast at merciless fellshrine. hopefully it will work on maps

current spec
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFdcc3B4aKCoo-ilPKjgrCiy_MFQy0TrYQYdFR0ZxRtdHBk3YVmNdxl9qY0N6uH_GgseGrofbiGuMC4x2kyeVIJlXmZqmf6c0rpOxs7QMtMW1BLVItve4k7l8vjrBAMHFwuzGnteG2xrjhOQi62Pr7uw47LDtQfLh9Uv_kw==

101 skill point im aiming for
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDH0OSA6tEHsQfxEvEZYVIBXXFkAWvxjbHNweGigqKPopTymlKjgqTSsKLL8s6TBUMtE62DwFPydBh0NjQ5xFR0ZxRtdHBk3YVmNY9VuvXcZfamNDZp5uqnBScU16uH_GgseFfYauh9uLjIwLjHaTJ5UgmVeZmprPnaOdxJ_fpn-nNK6TsbO0DLTFtQS1SLb3tzG4k7l8vjrAUcEAwcXC7MNtxp7Xhtsa3Q3hc-OE5CLrY-vu7BjsOOyw7SDtQe988uHz6vVL_Kv_kw==

will be using grace purity dicipline wrath. idk yet if my mana can handle determination time will tell

current gear:
Spoiler

yes i have a shitty gears but i can face tank anything at fellshrine with 2.7k ES buffed atm
my only problem atm is i have a 5l ES armor
Spoiler

but it will be almost imposible to go for RRRRG

planing to use at 6L
dual stike , melee dmg , melee dmg on full life , multisrike , melee splash , power charge on crit

yes multistrike help me with mana management and fast lifesteals
Last edited by LessTalk on May 19, 2013, 6:03:35 AM
Don't want to disappoint you but facetanking fellshrine is like wrestlling agains partial paralysis patients :) But I think the main difference with claws will be your clear speed, you will have enough survival in maps. Yor 5l is fine for low level maps, as to coloring sockets I spent around 200 chromatids to paint my 5L to RRGBB. But getting zero blue on a pure es is unreal.
Last edited by Xavyer on May 19, 2013, 6:19:06 AM
"
Xavyer wrote:
Don't want to disappoint you but facetanking fellshrine is like wrestlling agains partial paralysis patients :) But I think the main difference with claws will be your clear speed, you will have enough survival in maps. Yor 5l is fine for low level maps, as to coloring sockets I spent around 200 chromatids to paint my 5L.

yeah i know about my state on fellshrine. and im too curious now about what will be the income on maps :D ill update on thread asap when i get into it
I took a closer look to your 101 point build and i must say that idea of my build have vanished without a trace in it. The whole point of my build was to take twice as many offencive nodes as defensive ant let high damage sustain me with vall pact. You are making a dw CI tank. It's a nice idea but it's a tank not a dps :) But for a tank your build is very nice. You shoud probably just start your own thread when you reach maps and tell ppl about your exp, because the idea of your build is quite different so it's not a variation of mine but a complete standalone thing.
Last edited by Xavyer on May 19, 2013, 2:14:36 PM
11 point for IR
15 point for +% Armor and Energy Shield.
Total 26 points spent for:
30 INT, 90 DEX, 30 STR
88% Increase Armour and ES
20% All res
1 power charge.

And no mana boosts for 242 INT.
Currency: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/400203
For new comers: Ranger guide and 10 builds
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224/page/1
To crit or not to crit: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/466825/page/2
Last edited by volanchik on May 20, 2013, 11:03:40 AM
Just curious, is "Inner force" node really so awesome? Is it worth 6 nodes, or "Flaying" node (for 6 nodes too) would be better?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info