[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

i can not see them either
"
Aaronkiwi wrote:
i can not see them either

This build is from almost a year ago, even if you could see the points so much has changed that it wouldn't make sense
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
ignore
Last edited by millantoo on Mar 6, 2014, 4:02:33 PM
So 1.1 has arrived, I am currently level 50, I was following a previous version of this build which was obsolete so the skill reset is kinf of a good thing for me. My question is now, Is this still viable? there has been some changes in the passive skill tree, and too in vaal pact. How would look this build now? Which items would be changed?

How would this be on this patch? That would be for lvl 52, can move into Iron Reflexes with 6 more points. And then get perhaps more damage or energy shield.

Would it work? Does it need a different aproach? or just isn't viable anymore?
Last edited by millantoo on Mar 7, 2014, 1:11:15 AM
bump, anyone?
I use this build after the patch

Auras:Hatred/Discipline/Grace or Resist

Gear:
Spoiler

Stats:5500 ES/40-60k Dps aoe(depending on gems i use)

!Note!: I don't recommend this build though,there should be better alternatives.i don't know how it works anymore with mid tier gear with the leach nerfs.And of course is softcore only.
IGN DGastone
Hey thanks!

Basically, I want to have a dagger shadow, is there another alternative for this? Because I only see caster or ranger builds.
When I try to see the passive tree about 80 nodes are missing, how can I fix that?
"
avster wrote:
When I try to see the passive tree about 80 nodes are missing, how can I fix that?

The tree you are trying to see is outdated,the passives have changed since it was posted,so they don't appear anymore
IGN DGastone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info