3.23.1 Patch Notes

thank you very cool
People complaining that so and so is dead and they'll go play another game, is this both your first game and first patch note ever?

It's called balancing the game, you complain it's late but if they did not do it, you would've complained them not having done it at all.

We all know you'll keep playing anyway and if you complain on patch notes you've probably proven you've got nothing better to do. Just like me.
Nothing about leaving wildwood the overlay map closes and turns to the regular minimap bug?

Known about since the start and so much has been added but this shitty thing is not fixed? I always play with the overlay so every time I leave the wildwood I have to press tab 🤦‍♂️
nice
While I understand people being happy about basic bug fixes, that should not have been there in the first place, or at worst sorted out within the first third of the league.

I'm with the side of people that sees the wild nerf a bit... wild. While I understand GGG's idea and as they say "vision" is to have a slower game, why break something that brings you more players and potential customers?

Also, as it was one of the ways that people in this league had a massive help from in funding their characters, considering how expensive some stuff was and still is; seems a bit punishing for some.

And while I understand, that the companies preference is the top 1% of players, and mold the game around them, I still find it odd that the rest get forgotten, and while yes, most people don't actually understand what they're losing due to being new, so they won't even realise or notice it, other people that still reside within the 99% and are not new, will notice the pattern that's been going on for a few years now.

Either way, well done on fixing the self created mess, shame on you for ignoring everything else that the community is asking for, such as better servers, already had a friend quit the game because of the server sided lag and rubber banding. (When you're above lv 95, and start dying to issues that are server sided, such as being rubber banded into a pack of monsters, or non combat example, which I hated, trying to trade with people just to realise your divines are rubber banded back out of your inv to your stash, or refuses to leave your stash; and last for several house, I can't really blame them for leaving)

But I guess this is nothing like the time when summoners were screwed over by hidden mechanics.
Thank you for the update
Damn, still nothing addressing the performance issues caused by a trillion wisp particle effects from mobs dying. Guess 10 fps juice farming continues
I seems that I can no longer activate my Elemancer's Totem.
riprip additional wisp from monsters after the portal.
Thanks guys! Woah!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info