Nice!
lesgoo!
"
SupaMF wrote:
Feels good to just start farming abyss and they nerf it :D feelsgood

Great thing old players got thousands of divs and hundreds of mirrors already

Pro tip: Learn to read.
Why am I still here
"added 1337 more foiled Unique Item options that the Voidborn Reliquary can yield."

nice
With the removal of monsters after portal opens I guess I'll need first open map on turbo TS character, so I could offscreen monsters, and only then log on to my MF character... Nice degenerate gameplay incomming. For those who don't have 2nd char available, and only playing melee/close range builds, good luck :D
"
FMCspriggan wrote:
Guessing the 3 main nerfs are the stygian spires due to the projectile "exploit/mechanic"
The Valdo's Puzzle boxes, and Voidborn keys. Both of these now have a greater pool of lesser uniques to choose from which decreases chances of getting the more rewarding options.

Interesting changes. Guessing the people using those mechanics or keys extensively have a sad day.

Can people not read? It is only fixing the private league version, private league you can add into the league itself additional proj, so you could add that with how we do it now in normal leagues, they were getting initial proj juice without even needing to get proj maps or wandering path proj, the exploit revolves around starting a private league with the proj modifiers turned on.

Also, we don't know WHAT they added to the pool, over half of the items could be high-value items for all we know(probably not) but it doesn't matter it's supposed to be a fun gamble regardless not deterministic to get T0 items easily.

The big nerf is the removal of monsters when the portal spawns in the wildwood, you could scrape up an additional 1-3k juice from monsters in the darkness along with wisp juice on the edges.
Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.

Follow me on twitch, even though I never stream!
https://www.twitch.tv/lionexx/
Still no fix/solution for wildwood spectres when they die or accidentally despaw when we unequip the gem? Lost my spectres that way, and i was forced to buy again this expensive spectres. Why we cant re-summon from desecrate?
Rest in Peace Valdo Box

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info