3.23.1 Patch Notes

CHANGE IT BACK. WHOEVER SHADOW NERFED SPAWN POINT SHOULD BE FIRED. BRING BACK MIST IN DARK, BRING BACK MONSTERS AFTER PORTAL. FIRE THE NERFER!
Cool. So now everyone that was able to nolife the game for the last month has an insane amount of currency.. There is a shit ton of inflation. And now no one has a reliable way to get that currency. Good choice to nerf stuff in the middle of the league.

Why do I support this game
"
Cpt Mastema wrote:
Any chance we get this on console?

Also waiting
"
CFMSky wrote:
"
Cpt Mastema wrote:
Any chance we get this on console?

Also waiting

Me too
Nice <3
"
Increased the delay before corpses explode for the Detonate Dead skill used by monsters in the Viridian Wildwood.

So how does it solve a problem?
Nothing changed, saw that pack of rare in woods, after 3-4 sec same - oneshot T16, 7600hp, 90% max fire res, 100% spell suppress
Definitely, hardcore players still suffer
Main problem still you dont understand which rare have Detonate dead + dont see corpses around (less visible) + many visual effects from skills. This fix is nothing
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on Jan 28, 2024, 5:04:16 AM
It's very sad, almost insulting, for players, having fun and getting their build up and running for crazy loot. For once, the league was very very rewarding and now, the game administors decide to cut the grass under player's feets.

I'm not MF, but when I was getting 6K blue whisps, I was very looking for that Schwing sound for divines or even mirror drop. Now, it's gone. What is the point now.. except going to play another game? I'm 40/40 and yhea, not very keen to keep playing.. And I can't even imagine for people having huge projects to farm for the build of their life.

Very, very bad decision!
Last edited by Davius86 on Feb 5, 2024, 3:41:47 PM
"
DeDavini wrote:
I will never pay you a single dollar again.

lying pack!

Hitting them in the wallet seems to be the only viable strategy. Tell your friends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info