3.23.1 Patch Notes

Ahh the promised changes come a month after i quit.

must have been a beast of a task to implement those icons.

Fix eternal knifes!!!
shesh
"Fixed a bug where Earthquake of Amplification would not erupt in a powerful aftershock when used by a Mirage Chieftain summoned by the Tawhoa, Forest's Strength Chieftain Ascendancy Passive Skill."

Need fixed a bug Earthquake of Amplification + General's Cry, would not erupt in a powerful aftershock...
All we ask for is better connectivity to your servers and performance improvements.
If I die, I takes me multiple attempts to go back into my map because it will just kick me to log in screen every time it tries to load, can take up to 10 minutes for EACH portal.

and generally the particle effects from the league mechanic TANK fps and also cause crashes - that again lead to the login and get kicked out to the log in screen loop.

really frustrating...
This is all awesome, but if the game is unplayable because of performance issues, the changes will never matter.
I went from plans on playing an entire season to only playing when my aurabot is on, whatever you all did to the Wisp area is pure cancer for solo play. What happened to no changes/nerfs? This is some pre- microsoft Blizzard bs.

69,270 online yesterday
36,672 online today

People are not stupid and do not fall for the reasons of change. Your streamers are being hush hush about it though, thats for sure.

Last edited by Tuggdeez on Jan 16, 2024, 11:37:30 PM
2 months in league and still no fix for Shrapnel Ballista
Can confirm after doing 1 sirus, 4 shapers, 2 elders, and 2 uber elders tonight with a guildmate that zana is still bugged, her voice lines are still really quiet compared to all the other voice lines during these fights.
"
BornBrutal wrote:
All we ask for is better connectivity to your servers and performance improvements.
If I die, I takes me multiple attempts to go back into my map because it will just kick me to log in screen every time it tries to load, can take up to 10 minutes for EACH portal.

and generally the particle effects from the league mechanic TANK fps and also cause crashes - that again lead to the login and get kicked out to the log in screen loop.

really frustrating...

hmmm, I think thats just you buddy, sure it lags here and there, but nothing to the extent you describe
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info