3.23.1 Patch Notes

I dislike the removal of mobs in the darkness. It was a good way to get some juice in bad layouts and sometimes get insane juice in good layouts. Now melee chars are even more in the disatvantage, since ranged can still shoot into the darkness and lure them out before the light runs out and melees can't just tag into the darkness for a few seconds at the end to get them.

Someone suggested an indicatior for remaining light. That would be nice.

Everything else from the patch looks good.
I imagine people will overlook this keyword: "Private."
Stop enjoying the game, it's time to nerf it
nice
Instead of fix technical issues with their servers and shaders they`ve nerfed mechanics that help people to play even with such bad optimization :) Great work again :)
"
Tmbrland wrote:
"
Looks like the stygian spire exploit got patched. Womp womp.

You mean, in the "Private League"? This is not an exploit. It is working just as Abyss is described. It is working just as the definition of a mob type. It is working just as the description of the affix. If they wanted to "FIX" this they can simply allow an Depth to spawn in lower tier maps, which they did not.

I am a little upset about not being able to not RIM the Wildwood to get more whisps.

i believe people was doing private league farming there and moving the char to the trade league with all the currency farmed
"
Monsters in the Viridian Wildwood darkness are now removed when the portal to exit appears.

This is a horrible nerf. Wildwoods already feels boring as all get out. On an efficient build without using map revealers, it solidly doubles your time on a map if you're trying to juice it with wisps, and even with that careful blinking, many times it's the monsters you can pull backtracking at the end that makes the difference between a garbage run and a decent run.

Honestly I think I might be done with Wildwoods if this is true. It proves valuable so seldom and requires very careful control of movements that I just don't see the value if that extra bit of wisps at the end is clawed back.
Nice, Incoming valdo box for 10c and key for 2c
Having a blast this league. Thank you!
Fixed the elemancer weapon effect on a mannequin but didn't fixed the biggest MTX of the package, the elemancer totem, something that it's been on "known issues" thread for a long time, congratulations...

Also the issue with the Scourge hideout decoration not wortking with the new enigma hideout, sad and disappointing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info