3.23.1 Patch Notes

Uncertain if it's just me, but unable to open since patch on Mac. (M1 Macbook pro) downloads, but "quits unexpectedly."

EtA details:
OS Version: macOS 14.2.1 (23C71)
otes:
PC register does not match crashing frame (0x0 vs 0x7FF80BFAEE0F)

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.root.user-interactive-qos.overcommit

Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 11 Segmentation fault: 11
Terminating Process: exc handler [40050]

VM Region Info: 0x109a9deae is not in any region. Bytes after previous region: 3759 Bytes before following region: 258386
REGION TYPE START - END [ VSIZE] PRT/MAX SHRMOD REGION DETAIL
Rosetta Generic 109a9c000-109a9d000 [ 4K] rw-/rwx SM=PRV
---> GAP OF 0x40000 BYTES
shared memory 109add000-109ae1000 [ 16K] r--/r-- SM=SHM

Application Specific Information:
*** multi-threaded process forked ***
crashed on child side of fork pre-exec
Last edited by j0hann_ on Jan 15, 2024, 7:51:03 PM
Stil no fix for Crash on using vaal domination supported by trauma support.
"We never nerf things mid-league unless its a bugged interaction" (c) GGG

That aged poorly,guess people were having too much wisp juice and fun this league.
"
Increased the delay before corpses explode for the Detonate Dead skill used by monsters in the Azmeri Wildwood.

Finally, it was ridiculous. I would rather it was gone completely but at least I'll have some chance to survive this now.

Now if only ultra wide monitor enjoyers didn't have a big advantage in wildwood being able to see things like the refresh orbs or lit areas further then what's normally off screen.
Last edited by nefarious on Jan 15, 2024, 7:31:46 PM
Still in need of a fix for the rogue harbor graphical glitches. It's been reported here by a couple people now.
Some people being able to farm a thousand wisps by killing monsters in darkness sounds ridiculous, not sure why the complaints that this exploit has been fixed ?

"
kinsq wrote:
Hopefully this fix the client crash while mapping and also the game lag freeze that happened for a whole week at between 18pm-1-2am GMT+2. When asked ingame on global chat some players didnt had that lag freeze but some had. i migh be some regions in EU only affected..

This might be an ISP issue rather than a PoE servers issue :
PSA: The servers are fine, it is your ISP's routing that is not

(My own EU experience has been rock stable.)
"
Increased the delay before corpses explode for the Detonate Dead skill used by monsters in the Azmeri Wildwood.

I hope that the time difference between the visual of the corpse explode and the explosion is enough to be able to anticipate said explosion. Since currently in many cases (overlap of visual/non-visual clarity) this is the case, dying not noticing the corpse explosion.
Imagine having no reading comprehension and then leaving pissy little comments about something that wasn't even changed. Absolute children in this community.
Last edited by ribonuge on Jan 15, 2024, 7:37:40 PM
awesome
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
"Updated the description on Generosity Support to clarify that it cannot modify the skills of Minions."

what? fr? Jesus Christ. can you make it so it does. thats super bad.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info