3.23.1 Patch Notes

you forgot to fix Detonate Dead of Chain Reaction - Vaal version snuffing itself out after one hit and not chaining at all
"
SpectraI wrote:
"We never nerf things mid-league unless its a bugged interaction" (c) GGG

That aged poorly,guess people were having too much wisp juice and fun this league.

Guess you don't know how to read.
"
BlueTemplar85 wrote:
Some people being able to farm a thousand wisps by killing monsters in darkness sounds ridiculous, not sure why the complaints that this exploit has been fixed ?

"
kinsq wrote:
Hopefully this fix the client crash while mapping and also the game lag freeze that happened for a whole week at between 18pm-1-2am GMT+2. When asked ingame on global chat some players didnt had that lag freeze but some had. i migh be some regions in EU only affected..

This might be an ISP issue rather than a PoE servers issue :
PSA: The servers are fine, it is your ISP's routing that is not

(My own EU experience has been rock stable.)

Pretty sure that's just damage control, I'm in England, and most people that I know who play this game has the exact same issue, during what we refer to "rush hour" where everyone seems to finish work/come back home from schools that it starts fucking around.

and considering that, spread out through friends, where collectively, we are on virgin media, sky, bt, vodafone, and the -only- game that is affected is POE, makes the ISP arguement seem a bit silly. Unless, all of the mentioned ISP's suddenly have the same issue around the same time, ONLY affecting POE, which I highly doubt is the case, though, than again, maybe our internet isn't the best, mine (Being weakest) is only 52mb/s.

Though what leviates the issues sometimes, is hopping to a different server, e.g. because I live in england, normally I'm connected to London server, but when I start having issues on that one, I go through ones until I find a stable one, which ends up being random one in EU, such as frankfurt, and when that is having issues, I jump to amsterdam.
Performance?
"
reinero wrote:
Thx Quin69 for showing the bug and GGG being able to fix it. What a god gamer..

vegan
"
Tmbrland wrote:
"
Looks like the stygian spire exploit got patched. Womp womp.

You mean, in the "Private League"? This is not an exploit. It is working just as Abyss is described. It is working just as the definition of a mob type. It is working just as the description of the affix. If they wanted to "FIX" this they can simply allow an Depth to spawn in lower tier maps, which they did not.

I am a little upset about not being able to not RIM the Wildwood to get more whisps.

You can still rim the wildwood to get more wisps just not monsters that haven't come out into the light.
was the game also updated to not let a player ever re install fully after the update? i have been unable to get on the game since the update after playing for almost 12 hours. ii have been trying to get back on for at least an hour and my download pauses all the way at the end of the install and keeps pausing no matter how many times I try to resume the install
Remember, the monsters will still be there in the lighted areas that you revealed after the portal to the map spawn. The only monsters removed are those that are in the darkness.....Thus you can still get tons of wisps. I always save the monsters in the revealed areas to the end anyway, so nothing has changed their.
"
ymudrogado wrote:
Performance?

Apparently, it's all an illusion, exile.

No, but seriously, where are these fixes? Plenty have been unable to play this league, or even the last as far as I've heard.
Any chance we get this on console?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info