3.23.1 Patch Notes

dang yo
GGG never learn the lesson - do not ever shoot in your own leg...
A lot of good improvements, and bug fixes. Thank you for working hard on improving the game for us!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
do we also get ancestor's mystery box MTXs on the store now?
"
Looks like the stygian spire exploit got patched. Womp womp.

You mean, in the "Private League"? This is not an exploit. It is working just as Abyss is described. It is working just as the definition of a mob type. It is working just as the description of the affix. If they wanted to "FIX" this they can simply allow an Depth to spawn in lower tier maps, which they did not.

I am a little upset about not being able to not RIM the Wildwood to get more whisps.
Wildwood is nerf then ?
Hopefully this fix the client crash while mapping and also the game lag freeze that happened for a whole week at between 18pm-1-2am GMT+2. When asked ingame on global chat some players didnt had that lag freeze but some had. i migh be some regions in EU only affected..
Peace ☮
Ebony TS still not fixed?
Great work guys... keep it coming!
I've already swapped out of my dancing swords by now, but I did always wonder if the slow movement was intentional or not. I guess we now know. Oh well, convocation was a good workaround.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info