3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

Ok ok if i understand we have to take thé first temporal chain on a boss for 4 sec and then we are imune for thé rest of thé fight ? Thx for answer 😊
"
Croquant wrote:
Ok ok if i understand we have to take thé first temporal chain on a boss for 4 sec and then we are imune for thé rest of thé fight ? Thx for answer 😊

You will figure it when you equip the belt how it works. Don't worry.
Managed to push damage to 367M using Mageblood on the build..

I prefer to use Mageblood + Defiance of Destiny + Progenesis over the Chains of Emancipation + DPS flasks + Eternal Damnation because I feel the tankiness is almost 2x for mapping and bosses

EHP are about +50k over my last build update, which is massive as my previous EHP was 115k ish..

With Mageblood build, technically, you'll have a terrible rage generation. However, this can be combatted with Weapon Swap Tech alongside "Warcries grant # Rage per 5 Power if you have less than 25 Rage" Charm prefix. You can just sacrifice one of your Offensive Prefixes on your charm or TWWT.

Claw could be better, but RNG been pretty bad for me personally. Crafting the claw itself costs me like about more or less 500 divines but then I get a rebate from the Lvl 6 Awakened Multistrike which is more or less 200d.

Claw crafting method:
"

1. Find a Shaper Influenced Claw and Roll for the Deal 40% more attack damage for Imprint. [Tons of Alters needed]
2. Find an Elder Influenced Claw and Roll for the Level 18/20 Ruthless (you need multiple of them) [Tons of Alters needed]
3. Imprint the claw with deal 40% more attack damage
4. Awakeners Orb the Elder Claw to the Shapers Claw.
5. YOLO annul or Metacraft to remove 3rd prefix.
6. Metacraft Prefix Cannot be Changed [You need a free Suffix] and use reforge influence from Harvest to get the level 18/20 elemental damage, repeat step 5 if you didn't get it.

IF YOU FAIL AT STEP 4/5 USE IMPRINT AND REPEAT 3 - 6

7. Metacraft Prefixes Cannot be changed and use reforge speed or crit for Multistrike or Increased Critical Damage or Faster Attacks
8. Exalt Slam for the other Prefix that you didn't get from step 7.
9. Divine the Values if you want then Bench Craft Last Mod anything that you want or need

Note: I farmed the Chimerals myself early on the league, and a couple 50k stacks of the lifeforces and about 50 Sacreds myself..

POB: https://pobb.in/QQoXf_KE1hK0
Last edited by agnusuwu on Mar 5, 2024, 1:06:46 PM
How do you get fortify on this buld, please?
"
Chris06483 wrote:
How do you get fortify on this buld, please?

Body armor eldritch implicit
Hey Torstein! 3.24 patch notes came out and from what i read seems like this build stays relevant for the next league. Could you share what's your opinion and perhaps if you plan on updating the build for 3.24? I loved it in 3.23 and i would love to play it once again!
"
menteto wrote:
Hey Torstein! 3.24 patch notes came out and from what i read seems like this build stays relevant for the next league. Could you share what's your opinion and perhaps if you plan on updating the build for 3.24? I loved it in 3.23 and i would love to play it once again!

Build is mainly unchanged.

From what I saw so far there's Sniper's mark nerf and flasks nerf. This results in 10% more elemental damage taken and 15% damage loss.
Given that Affliction juice made maps extra hard I don't think this will be an issue.
I'll most likely play it again.
Exactly my thoughts. Tattoos seem to be coming back, perhaps there's some use of them. I look forward to doing your build once again!
is there anything we can do to not lose crit/stun immunity and endurance/power charges generation on 3.24? i see those become from charms
Last edited by gasparoto1 on Mar 25, 2024, 1:39:40 PM
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
is there anything we can do to not lose crit/stun immunity and endurance/power charges generation on 3.24? i see those become from charms

Those things are gone pretty much. You can get chance for Endurance on kill from Timeless jewel though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info