3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

"
Rainfall7711 wrote:
That leveling PoB link is broken btw.

Added new leveling PoB and instructions
When I clicked the link I excepted the "woke" pathfinder template with eternal damnation and life flask was suprised that its a slayer instead of a pathfinder.
"
zzang wrote:
When I clicked the link I excepted the "woke" pathfinder template with eternal damnation and life flask was suprised that its a slayer instead of a pathfinder.

No PF this time xD
Going to test this out. Build looks fun!
Last edited by Khesahn20 on Dec 26, 2023, 9:28:48 PM
Hey Torstein,

Excited to try another one of your builds. I just had a few questions about it.

Hows the mapping on this build? What type of league mechs/farming strats would you recommend with it?

You mention that it is both league start viable but needs a decent chunk of investment. Do you mean that this build has a smooth progression curve start to finish?

Also where is the elemental reflect immunity coming from?
Last edited by we123450 on Dec 27, 2023, 7:26:40 AM
"
we123450 wrote:
Hey Torstein,

Excited to try another one of your builds. I just had a few questions about it.

Hows the mapping on this build? What type of league mechs/farming strats would you recommend with it?

You mention that it is both league start viable but needs a decent chunk of investment. Do you mean that this build has a smooth progression curve start to finish?

Also where is the elemental reflect immunity coming from?

No no, league starting with it requires very little currency.
Final build is expensive.

Edit: Ele reflect immunity comes from Aw Ele damage support gem level 5.

You can do pretty much any farming strat with it, you kill and move very quickly with whirling blades.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 27, 2023, 9:54:22 PM
"
Khesahn20 wrote:
Going to test this out. Build looks fun!

Have a great time!
Made the character and got to 80, thanks again for this guide its been very smooth so far. Just getting some levels so I can start some harder content but so far so good.

One thing that I was excited about though for this build was the fact it was using herald of ice. I always want to use them but never have a build that includes it. Reason being is I love the MTX I have for it lol. I did notice it going off early when I bought it back in A2, but some time along the way the explosions stopped.

Its a minor thing because rest of the build has been great. Im not familiar with the mechanics of HoI I hardly ever play any sort of elemental build. Is there a reason that HoI doesnt do the big booms on this build or do I just need more damage or what?
Hey, quick qeustion: How do you get Fortify on the build? I can't find it anywhere.
"
Magicigarette wrote:
Hey, quick qeustion: How do you get Fortify on the build? I can't find it anywhere.

Its on the chest implicit. You can look at mine or Torsteins'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info