3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

Builds going super well so far at lvl 91! Few questions / notes:

-What is the importance of having the one accuracy mod on one of the helm/ring/gloves? Is it still important after the swap to crit and if I have 100% chance to hit? Wondering as my ring is next up for upgrade.

-Any tips on crafting for Fan of Blades clusters? Theyre quite expensive with three desired notables currently. But Im quite confident the currency will start rolling in once I get back into juiced mapping for this char but just wondering.

-Still need to max spell suppress to help with surviveability! It will help a tooon once I get there but will need to go for it incrementally with gear and charms / path 3 points to Inveterate for the time being to help there.

-Definitely need to upgrade my Watchers which I bought for acts.

Many thanks for the build! Loving it so far.
"
Asciisii wrote:
Builds going super well so far at lvl 91! Few questions / notes:

-What is the importance of having the one accuracy mod on one of the helm/ring/gloves? Is it still important after the swap to crit and if I have 100% chance to hit? Wondering as my ring is next up for upgrade.

-Any tips on crafting for Fan of Blades clusters? Theyre quite expensive with three desired notables currently. But Im quite confident the currency will start rolling in once I get back into juiced mapping for this char but just wondering.

-Still need to max spell suppress to help with surviveability! It will help a tooon once I get there but will need to go for it incrementally with gear and charms / path 3 points to Inveterate for the time being to help there.

-Definitely need to upgrade my Watchers which I bought for acts.

Many thanks for the build! Loving it so far.

Basically Accuracy affects flat chance to hit and also your crit chance. It has double influence so it's good to have it capped.
Helmet might be the cheapest slot to have accuracy.
You can also skip accuracy on gear by using enlighten support lvl 4 gem and raising lvl of Precision, but it's quite expensive. Not really worth.

Fan of Blades cluster is hard to make so price is justified.

Take your time. Build has enough power to carry you along the way.
Been playing this game since beast league, and I've been playing your build for two days now. Hands down the most fun I've had in this game. I certainly hope there's an update for the next league when it gets here, because I know there's not a chance in hell I'll be bored of this by then.

"
Hmrhead wrote:
Been playing this game since beast league, and I've been playing your build for two days now. Hands down the most fun I've had in this game. I certainly hope there's an update for the next league when it gets here, because I know there's not a chance in hell I'll be bored of this by then.

The charms iron out the defenses a lot. I don't think it will be as good next league, but who knows.
How do you craft the boots?
"
bobbydigicel wrote:
How do you craft the boots?

Depending on what you're missing on gear chaos res/spell suppression you will buy boots with fractured one of those 2 mods since they have lowest weight.
Spam Shrieking Loathing essences until you hit the rest and bench craft movement speed.
Got the build running for a bit now and iv noticed that a lot of me defenses rely on hitting the enemy first. Stuff like essences and harvest can be a pain at times cuz elusive and fortify run out as im trying to spawn them and i get one shot before i can hit them. Is there a defensive layer im missing? Maybe dropping immortal call to lvl 6 or smtn is the play.

Has anyone tested the build with high fairy count league mech strats? Does it feel good with high density farming? Also are you guys use blood stance for damage, sand stance to increase shotgunning or swapping between for mapping/tanky rares?
Last edited by we123450 on Dec 30, 2023, 7:53:37 PM
"
we123450 wrote:
Got the build running for a bit now and iv noticed that a lot of me defenses rely on hitting the enemy first. Stuff like essences and harvest can be a pain at times cuz elusive and fortify run out as im trying to spawn them and i get one shot before i can hit them. Is there a defensive layer im missing? Maybe dropping immortal call to lvl 6 or smtn is the play.

Has anyone tested the build with high fairy count league mech strats? Does it feel good with high density farming? Also are you guys use blood stance for damage, sand stance to increase shotgunning or swapping between for mapping/tanky rares?

Personally i don't have these issues. And I was farming currency with wisp juice and Delirium on top.
What will kill you is stacking too many Altars that lower your resistances (taking with -50 res once is manageable because of elemental flasks) or 40% reduced defenses per Frenzy charge. Frenzy one is really bad. Or taking several extra elemental damage ones.

Build can handle literary any kind of map juicing just don't ruin it's defenses with Altars as they will make paper of you.

Also go with Blood Stance.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 30, 2023, 8:11:24 PM
Oh i thought the frenzy one only reduced armor/evasion/es which the build doesn't really use. Its really bad if its everything for sure. Whats weird is that if I can hit them first I can generally stand my ground with the life on hit but if the essence insta hits me as it spawns I evaporate. The extra elemental altars are definitely annoying though since its a melee build. Probably going to swap back to red altars soon so I don't have to deal w/ it.
"
we123450 wrote:
Oh i thought the frenzy one only reduced armor/evasion/es which the build doesn't really use. Its really bad if its everything for sure. Whats weird is that if I can hit them first I can generally stand my ground with the life on hit but if the essence insta hits me as it spawns I evaporate. The extra elemental altars are definitely annoying though since its a melee build. Probably going to swap back to red altars soon so I don't have to deal w/ it.

I'm currently doing Essences with wisp juice and altars and even Torment on top. Haven't died once to an Essence monster.
You will be fine, just make sure that you always start the fight with flasks up and pop up Berserk (19% less damage taken).
Things get easier with more damage also. You're a bit short on the life pool too (3900).

Here's the empowered tormented deafening essence
https://youtu.be/EbJ-pz0Ca1Q

You're right about Frenzy/defence, it doesn't do anything relevant to the build so take those.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 30, 2023, 9:54:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info