3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

"
we123450 wrote:
Oh i thought the frenzy one only reduced armor/evasion/es which the build doesn't really use. Its really bad if its everything for sure. Whats weird is that if I can hit them first I can generally stand my ground with the life on hit but if the essence insta hits me as it spawns I evaporate. The extra elemental altars are definitely annoying though since its a melee build. Probably going to swap back to red altars soon so I don't have to deal w/ it.

I agree with this. I spent 200 -230 div on this build and its really insane dont get me wrong. Im delving in depth 600 and monsters die like its act 1 :D But i have the same experience that my deaths are always from monsters spawning and hitting me before i can hit them
"
JURITO1000 wrote:
"
we123450 wrote:
Oh i thought the frenzy one only reduced armor/evasion/es which the build doesn't really use. Its really bad if its everything for sure. Whats weird is that if I can hit them first I can generally stand my ground with the life on hit but if the essence insta hits me as it spawns I evaporate. The extra elemental altars are definitely annoying though since its a melee build. Probably going to swap back to red altars soon so I don't have to deal w/ it.

I agree with this. I spent 200 -230 div on this build and its really insane dont get me wrong. Im delving in depth 600 and monsters die like its act 1 :D But i have the same experience that my deaths are always from monsters spawning and hitting me before i can hit them

With difficult content be sure that you strike first, always.
What did happened though for us while we farmed Simulacrum is exactly that. Start of waves where most dangerous moment.
If you don't have the initial attack you could be stunned and that will lead to death no doubt. But getting one shotted on regular basis, nah. Very very rare occurrence and most of those times it would be my fault.

I did died from one-shots but those were in Uber Cortex with 3x200% extra ele damage mods...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 31, 2023, 4:15:25 AM
Im wondering tho whats the reason behind immortal+cwdt being so high? wouldnt be better to keep it lower?
"
JURITO1000 wrote:
Im wondering tho whats the reason behind immortal+cwdt being so high? wouldnt be better to keep it lower?

Not to spend Endurances on small stuff, but try with lvl 1. Maybe it's better, I haven't tried.
Hi mate, this looks like a fantastic guide. Thank you for putting it together. Would you happen to have a figure / budget in mind for how many divines to clear all content with this build?

Is there any chance of you adding trade links for purchasing some of the armour? Chest piece and gloves more so.

*Edit - Just noticed the second trade search link for the ring is no longer functioning*
Last edited by yggow on Dec 31, 2023, 8:36:19 PM
Love the build so far, haven't gotten my nimis yet but i'm already enjoying it.

Keep it up!! Things like this make me really want to play the game more, and your guides are extremely detailed.

Appreciate it alot!
I'm doing simulacrum with this build, ofc easy finish without dead or sweat,just delete everything in 0.1 sec and Kosis in 1 sec. But I don't understand how those rewards works there. People say you can get rewards even lvl 6-7. How? You apparently did a lot of simulacrum so do you have any tips and did you hit 6+? I always move around the whole area and kill everything under second and still I get max 5
"
JURITO1000 wrote:
I'm doing simulacrum with this build, ofc easy finish without dead or sweat,just delete everything in 0.1 sec and Kosis in 1 sec. But I don't understand how those rewards works there. People say you can get rewards even lvl 6-7. How? You apparently did a lot of simulacrum so do you have any tips and did you hit 6+? I always move around the whole area and kill everything under second and still I get max 5

I usually got 6 with the odd 5s.
"
yggow wrote:
Hi mate, this looks like a fantastic guide. Thank you for putting it together. Would you happen to have a figure / budget in mind for how many divines to clear all content with this build?

Is there any chance of you adding trade links for purchasing some of the armour? Chest piece and gloves more so.

*Edit - Just noticed the second trade search link for the ring is no longer functioning*

I league started with it and you can clear all atlas just by upgrading claws .... still my gear is pretty shit since i havent been able to play alot but im playing with a ventors gamble and nubuck boots and a rarity gem in the 6L and i clear t7 cementery full buffed and with deli and wisp juice.
If you start from scratch you wont have problems progresing if you know at least a bit of what you are doing .
If you want a budget now , i'd say 15-20div would be a good start .

PS : the "biggest" struggle on this build is resistances . im still thinking how the hell can i get res capped ( without bottle ) on one of the ele res if i change my claw wich has 48% lightning res. But ill figure it out , not a big priority right now :D
Last edited by Holy_Human on Jan 2, 2024, 12:45:01 AM
"
araticise wrote:

Keep it up!! Things like this make me really want to play the game more, and your guides are extremely detailed.

Appreciate it alot!

"
araticise wrote:

Appreciate it alot!

Tyvm for feedback. Glad you like it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info