3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

Leveling this, looking good so far - there's a bit of a large jump between the leveling PoB at lvl 90 and the main PoB though -

in terms of sequence of things to change I guess you should derive them "General tips in char progression" section i.e. use 2 skill points after 90 to socket Ancestral Vision? Any other things to prioritize? Do you respec the top part of the leveling tree when you get your cluster jewels?
"
NosesforSale wrote:
Leveling this, looking good so far - there's a bit of a large jump between the leveling PoB at lvl 90 and the main PoB though -

in terms of sequence of things to change I guess you should derive them "General tips in char progression" section i.e. use 2 skill points after 90 to socket Ancestral Vision? Any other things to prioritize? Do you respec the top part of the leveling tree when you get your cluster jewels?

Yes, you will respec top part of tree as you add clusters with rare jewels.
Ofc 2 points for Ancestral Vision.

Nice looking build!
Almost at maps and it feels fun.

I think you left out Boots in the item section. I assume crafting them is similar to crafting gloves?

Cheers
"
Erkoerko wrote:
Nice looking build!
Almost at maps and it feels fun.

I think you left out Boots in the item section. I assume crafting them is similar to crafting gloves?

Cheers

Get chaos fracture and spam loathings. If you also get the eldritch implicit you can use screaming. I finished the prefixes with eldritch currency.
Im probably stupid, but where do we gain elusive to trigger charm for stun immunity?
"
DeerFart wrote:
Im probably stupid, but where do we gain elusive to trigger charm for stun immunity?

Nightblade support gem xD
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 8, 2024, 3:55:50 AM
"
"
DeerFart wrote:

My suspicion is confirmed.

Edit: Looking to min/max a bit - suggestions welcome. PoB isnt configured I dont think.
https://pobb.in/B9-kFPx3EtuW
Last edited by DeerFart on Jan 8, 2024, 5:45:38 AM
Any advice on crafting the cluster ?

Great guide torstein

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
DeerFart wrote:
"
"
DeerFart wrote:

My suspicion is confirmed.

Edit: Looking to min/max a bit - suggestions welcome. PoB isnt configured I dont think.
https://pobb.in/B9-kFPx3EtuW

Roll multi on chest implicit
Orb of conflict the boots for 6% action speed
with 1 more level I would drop dervish and pick mark the pray then the mastery
Onslaught on hit ring allows you to replace your silver for a sulphur flask
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Any advice on crafting the cluster ?

Great guide torstein

Respect

They are hell to make just buy em.

Report Forum Post