3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

You have Death Rush and Chains of Emancipation in your leveling PoB.

does that mean i can't leaguestart this?

How does this build perform without the belt?
Also steelskin wont be usable on leftclick i guess. do i have to selfcast it now or via automation?

not sure yet if i want to try this build as a leaguestarter. it looks totally fun though.
Last edited by DnLx3 on Mar 28, 2024, 6:35:47 PM
"
DnLx3 wrote:
You have Death Rush and Chains of Emancipation in your leveling PoB.

does that mean i can't leaguestart this?

How does this build perform without the belt?
Also steelskin wont be usable on leftclick i guess. do i have to selfcast it now or via automation?

not sure yet if i want to try this build as a leaguestarter. it looks totally fun though.

I just did a practice run on this build up to T11 maps, with zero issues with no uniques. Build fine.
nice
IGN: FpSho
Hi Torstein

Great build, this is my second league and my second time playing your build. Previously i went feom toxic rain and had some currency so just bought everything i needed.
This time around using as a league starter. At level 70 now and about to finish campaign. Everything is amazing. I want to Transition over to crit and respec a bit. Should i leave out precise technique completely? As in the new pob it seems a tattoo is needed for the keystone. And if available, it will take me some time to acquire. If not needed, is accuracy above life still needed?

Thank you!
"
Kctheonly wrote:
Hi Torstein

Great build, this is my second league and my second time playing your build. Previously i went feom toxic rain and had some currency so just bought everything i needed.
This time around using as a league starter. At level 70 now and about to finish campaign. Everything is amazing. I want to Transition over to crit and respec a bit. Should i leave out precise technique completely? As in the new pob it seems a tattoo is needed for the keystone. And if available, it will take me some time to acquire. If not needed, is accuracy above life still needed?

Thank you!

Yeah, when transitioning to crit you need to respec Precise Technique because it disables crit stikes.

Tattoos that are in PoB are left there from some other build, don't mind them. This build haven't been using tattoos yet. You can use any tattoo that you like for the build.
Hi, im trying molten strike for the first time with your build. Im having a good time dps wise but im struggling abit with stuns. I havnt gotten to the point of ailment immune yet but from what i know that doesnt help for stun. whats the solution for stuns in necropolis league?
"
dantie91 wrote:
Hi, im trying molten strike for the first time with your build. Im having a good time dps wise but im struggling abit with stuns. I havnt gotten to the point of ailment immune yet but from what i know that doesnt help for stun. whats the solution for stuns in necropolis league?

Flask suffix can help.
"
dantie91 wrote:

Take major pantheon Soul of The Brine King for now
Question: why not vaal molten strike? Is regular molten strike better somehow?
"
dantven wrote:
Question: why not vaal molten strike? Is regular molten strike better somehow?

If you want you can use Vaal version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info