3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

"
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
is there anything we can do to not lose crit/stun immunity and endurance/power charges generation on 3.24? i see those become from charms

Those things are gone pretty much. You can get chance for Endurance on kill from Timeless jewel though.

so the build is basically dead? or can we play without it? I mean, dont we need power charges at all?
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
"
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
is there anything we can do to not lose crit/stun immunity and endurance/power charges generation on 3.24? i see those become from charms

Those things are gone pretty much. You can get chance for Endurance on kill from Timeless jewel though.

so the build is basically dead? or can we play without it? I mean, dont we need power charges at all?

Build is fine. I updated it.
Thankyou for the updates 3.24!!! Great work! (Greetings from Italy)
Last edited by Falconer80 on Mar 26, 2024, 6:07:28 AM
"

What's your opinion on the stun immunity? Would it make the build feel a bit worse, etc? It's honestly the only thing I am unsure about.
Last edited by menteto on Mar 26, 2024, 7:23:03 PM
"
menteto wrote:
"

What's your opinion on the stun immunity? Would it make the build feel a bit worse, etc? It's honestly the only thing I am unsure about.

Stuns can be annoying but are fixable and also they can be our advantage ;)

Don't worry about it. I will make some updates along the way. Build might function even better in some ways. Just don't expect damage levels of Affliction league (like 200-300 mil dps). Those were once a lifetime treat to players.

I'll play it again. :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 26, 2024, 7:45:51 PM
"

Stuns can be annoying but are fixable and also they can be our advantage ;)

Don't worry about it. I will make some updates along the way. Build might function even better in some ways. Just don't expect damage levels of Affliction league (like 200-300 mil dps). Those were once a lifetime treat to players.

I'll play it again. :)

To be honest, once I hit around 90m+ DPS with this build everything felt super clean. Everything was dying fast enough. Getting to 220m DPS didn't even feel that different cause everything was dead really fast anyway. I'll be looking to play this again!
Thanks for the guide. I color coded the gems in the notes to be able to see quickly what sockets I need, copy from here if you'd like:

Spoiler
^_x70FF70^_xFFFF77^_xC8C8C8^_7Start with dual claws right from the town, take Molten Strike as reward.
You will update your claws around levels
~lvl 12 take dual Awl's
~lvl 22 Blinder's or Cat's Paws
~lvl 30 Sparkling Claw's
~lvl 46 Gouger or Gut Rippers
~lvl 64 Eye Gouger's
Craft claws with adequate level of elemental Essences. Just get any added elemental damage on it (fire/cold/lightning) while leveling.
Getting into maps use Imperial Claw's.

Guide is made for the league start. If this isn't your first char in the league you can buy gems beforehand and few leveling uniques. Passive tree for leveling you will find in the Leveling PoB with different stages of progression.

Uniques for leveling:
-Tabula Rasa lvl 2
-Seven-League Step Rawhide Boots lvl 2
-Goldrim helmet, lvl 2
-Prismweave belt, equip at lvl 25
-Thief's Torment ring, lvl 30
-Death Rush ring, lvl46

Act 1
-Mercy Mission
^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 - ^_x70FF70Momentum^_7
-Breaking Some Eggs1
get waypoint > town, get ^_x70FF70Sniper's Mark^_7,^_xE05030 War Banner^_7,^_xE05030 Blood and Sand^_7, ^_x70FF70Dash^_7 and ^_xE05030Ancestral Protector^_7. You will need 2 mana flasks for Brutus so keep and eye for them. Use Blood Stance

-The Caged Brute
^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 -^_x70FF70 Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support^_7 -^_xE05030 Life Tap^_7 (if you get 3L)
buy ^_xE05030Precision^_7, level it max to lvl10, ^_x70FF70Whirling Blades^_7 and use them as main movement skill
Claws while leveling, aim for ones with most of any type of damage (ele and phys combined) and attack speed, that's it

Act 2
-Sharp and Cruel (spider)
^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 - ^_x70FF70Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support^_7 - ^_xE05030Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
^_7
-Intruders in Black
get ^_xE05030Blood Rage^_7, ^_x70FF70Herald of Ice^_7. Remove War Banner

Act 3
- A Fixture of Fate (Siosa)
^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 - ^_x70FF70Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support^_7 - ^_x70FF70Added Cold Damage^_7 -^_xE05030 Elemental Damage with Attacks Support^_7 R^_7R^_7GG^_7^_7
Buy Increased Critical Strikes support^_7 from Siosa and level it in secondary

Act 4
-The Eternal Nightmare
^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 - ^_xE05030Multistrike Support^_7 -^_x70FF70 Added Cold Damage^_7 - ^_x70FF70Returning Projectiles support^_7

Buy ^_x70FF70Mark on Hit^_7 support from vendor
Elemental Damage with Attacks Support put into secondary

Act 6
Buy ^_x70FF70Hatred^_7 in Act 3 and start using it. From this point forward you're set and all gems are available. Buy remaining gems and level them in secodary slot (^_xE05030Berserk^_7, ^_x70FF70Arctic Armour^_7...) Proceed till maps while watching not to go with Life above MS accuracy!
Roughly when you start mapping or earlier if lucky, 5L body armor is needed for Crit Transition.

Ascendancy progression
1) Brutral Fervour
2) Bane of Legends
3) Overwhelm
4) Headsman

To transition to Crit you will have to get 5L chest to add Crit Strikes support. Until that point level the gem in the secondary set. Don't swap to crit before you get 5L.
Respec tree.
5L ^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 - ^_xE05030Multistrike Support^_7 - ^_x70FF70Added Cold Damage^_7 - ^_x70FF70Returning Projectiles support^_7 - ^_x7070FFIncrieased Critical Strikes Support^_7
Start using^_x70FF70 Hatred^_7 aura from act 6, buy it from vendor in act 3
"
wargchief wrote:
Thanks for the guide. I color coded the gems in the notes to be able to see quickly what sockets I need, copy from here if you'd like:

Spoiler
^_x70FF70^_xFFFF77^_xC8C8C8^_7Start with dual claws right from the town, take Molten Strike as reward.
You will update your claws around levels
~lvl 12 take dual Awl's
~lvl 22 Blinder's or Cat's Paws
~lvl 30 Sparkling Claw's
~lvl 46 Gouger or Gut Rippers
~lvl 64 Eye Gouger's
Craft claws with adequate level of elemental Essences. Just get any added elemental damage on it (fire/cold/lightning) while leveling.
Getting into maps use Imperial Claw's.

Guide is made for the league start. If this isn't your first char in the league you can buy gems beforehand and few leveling uniques. Passive tree for leveling you will find in the Leveling PoB with different stages of progression.

Uniques for leveling:
-Tabula Rasa lvl 2
-Seven-League Step Rawhide Boots lvl 2
-Goldrim helmet, lvl 2
-Prismweave belt, equip at lvl 25
-Thief's Torment ring, lvl 30
-Death Rush ring, lvl46

Act 1
-Mercy Mission
^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 - ^_x70FF70Momentum^_7
-Breaking Some Eggs1
get waypoint > town, get ^_x70FF70Sniper's Mark^_7,^_xE05030 War Banner^_7,^_xE05030 Blood and Sand^_7, ^_x70FF70Dash^_7 and ^_xE05030Ancestral Protector^_7. You will need 2 mana flasks for Brutus so keep and eye for them. Use Blood Stance

-The Caged Brute
^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 -^_x70FF70 Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support^_7 -^_xE05030 Life Tap^_7 (if you get 3L)
buy ^_xE05030Precision^_7, level it max to lvl10, ^_x70FF70Whirling Blades^_7 and use them as main movement skill
Claws while leveling, aim for ones with most of any type of damage (ele and phys combined) and attack speed, that's it

Act 2
-Sharp and Cruel (spider)
^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 - ^_x70FF70Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support^_7 - ^_xE05030Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
^_7
-Intruders in Black
get ^_xE05030Blood Rage^_7, ^_x70FF70Herald of Ice^_7. Remove War Banner

Act 3
- A Fixture of Fate (Siosa)
^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 - ^_x70FF70Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support^_7 - ^_x70FF70Added Cold Damage^_7 -^_xE05030 Elemental Damage with Attacks Support^_7 R^_7R^_7GG^_7^_7
Buy Increased Critical Strikes support^_7 from Siosa and level it in secondary

Act 4
-The Eternal Nightmare
^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 - ^_xE05030Multistrike Support^_7 -^_x70FF70 Added Cold Damage^_7 - ^_x70FF70Returning Projectiles support^_7

Buy ^_x70FF70Mark on Hit^_7 support from vendor
Elemental Damage with Attacks Support put into secondary

Act 6
Buy ^_x70FF70Hatred^_7 in Act 3 and start using it. From this point forward you're set and all gems are available. Buy remaining gems and level them in secodary slot (^_xE05030Berserk^_7, ^_x70FF70Arctic Armour^_7...) Proceed till maps while watching not to go with Life above MS accuracy!
Roughly when you start mapping or earlier if lucky, 5L body armor is needed for Crit Transition.

Ascendancy progression
1) Brutral Fervour
2) Bane of Legends
3) Overwhelm
4) Headsman

To transition to Crit you will have to get 5L chest to add Crit Strikes support. Until that point level the gem in the secondary set. Don't swap to crit before you get 5L.
Respec tree.
5L ^_xE05030Molten Strike^_7 - ^_xE05030Multistrike Support^_7 - ^_x70FF70Added Cold Damage^_7 - ^_x70FF70Returning Projectiles support^_7 - ^_x7070FFIncrieased Critical Strikes Support^_7
Start using^_x70FF70 Hatred^_7 aura from act 6, buy it from vendor in act 3

Hmm doesn't work when I paste it into Notes

edit: needed to click on show color codes... tnx for your work, ill update the pob in the guide! :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 27, 2024, 3:25:33 PM
How well would you say this build is suited for SSF, missing out on some of the uniques?
"
flamermanny wrote:
How well would you say this build is suited for SSF, missing out on some of the uniques?

Well you can make it to some degree.
I don't know what would be your expectations. I never played ssf so I can't give you more precise answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info